Lost in language

Open on the Owl House living room, where Luz, standing on the coach, is reading from The Good Witch Azura 5 to King, who sitting in AJ's criss crossed lap.

Luz: "Azura," Hecate began. "Our paths have crossed only in battle. But today I stand before you seeking an ally." *Sighs*

King: Luz, you're getting all swoony again.

Luz: I can't help it. Azura is able to befriend everyone. Even her biggest rival. I wish I had that kind of power.

AJ: It's alright Luz, seeing you get all swooney is adorable to watch anyway.

They both smile to each other with slight blushes on their faces.

King: Luz, Rivals are meant to be annihilated, not befriended. Now keep reading. *his tail wags* I've been sucked into your awful fandom.

Luz: Okay. Suddenly the door swung open.

Hooty: *Swings the door open* Ding-dong. Ding. Hoot! Hoot!

King: The book has come to life! *Grabs KF and points it to the Azura book* Burn it!

AJ takes KF back as Luz goes to the door and finds a basket.

Luz: Hmm?

Cut to the kitchen with everyone as Luz sets the basket on the table with King sitting on it putting a bib on.

Luz: Eda, you got a package. It looks like a gift basket.

Eda: Probably an offering. Ah! Being the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles has its perks.

King grunts as he pulls a blanket off the top of the basket, revealing a snoring baby bat.

King: *Rubbing his paws together* Mm. Fresh meat.

Luz: *drags AJ with her* No, not eating that.

Eda: Witches eating babies is so 1693. What is this?

King: There's a note. *Grabs it* Take care of my child till morning. Yi Yi.

Eda: Nope. Babies are awful. Not happening.

King: "You will be handsomely rewarded. X-O-X-O-X-O-X. Bat Queen."

Eda: Bat Queen?

King pulls a few snails out of the basket. Eda's eyes widen.

Eda: Reward?

Luz: *now hugging AJ's arm* Who's the Bat Queen?

King sniffs the snails.

Eda: She's the wealthiest demon on the Boiling Isles. Get in with her and you're set for life. *Takes one of the snails* So, we keep this thing alive for a few hours and we get paid. Pfft. Easy.

AJ: It's a little harder than you think.

Luz: Our greatest adventure yet! Learning about love and life through a child's eyes.

Eda: Not you two. You have to return the books I checked out from the library.

Eda summons a pile of books, which Luz and AJ are force to catch.