Christmas Special!

Open to the Owl House, outside there is a harsh winter storm going on in the Boiling Isles. Every year, there is a powerful blizzard that is developed and grows at the Knee. The magic from the area grows so powerful it explodes into a harsh snow hurricane that spreads all across the Boiling Isles.

Inside the Owl House, AJ, Luz, Eda, King, Millie, Hooty in his portahouse, Cassandra with Po in her lap, and apparently Amity is there too. She had came for a visit for Luz and AJ, but no one anticipated the yearly hurricane would happen today.

Everyone was wearing different Christmas themed sweaters and pajama pants, King and Millie are wearing matching reindeer themed scarves, Hooty had several Christmas rings wrapped around his neck, and Po wore a elf themed onesie.

Everyone was sitting close to a roaring fire place, that was started by Luz's fire glyph magic. The throuple, (A couple of three people) are sitting close to each other, with Luz in the middle, AJ sit on her right and Amity on her left. Cassandra and Eda sit next to each other, King and Millie are leaning close to each other with their tails wrapped around together, and Hooty is on top of the fireplace counter with his head near Cassandra and Eda. Owlbert, Shelldon, and Ghost were there too, Owlbert sleeps in Eda's hair, Ghost and Shelldon are together on top of the fireplace counter next to Hooty's portahouse laying and cuddling together.

Obviously, the witches and demons were wondering what Christmas was and why they got convinced by Luz to wear their colorful clothing.

After a few minutes, AJ and Luz had finished explaining the basics of Christmas. Luz had explained stuff like Christmas decorations, presents, sqeet treats and how Santa flies around the world in one night. While AJ explained stuff like how the holiday was originally for celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, and it soon became a family holiday in the 20th century.

Of course, AJ had to explain who Jesus was, which was just a brief explanation of him being the son of a God and different religions and beliefs that are too much for explain anymore.

AJ: *Sighs on relief* And that's pretty much.

Luz: *Hugs her boyfriend and girlfriend close, excited* Amazing, right?!

Amity: *Giggles* It does sound like a pleasant day in the Human realm.

Eda: *Smiles* Oh, we have something like that. But instead of the whole Santa thing, we conjure a demon that bathes in the blood of naughty demon children.

AJ: *Face scrunched a little* Oh...

King: How does one human travel around the world in one night?

Eda: He's obviously not human. *Cups her chin* Maybe a witch that found a way to make a living for himself.

Cassandra: How could a so called "Holly jolly man" could live with themselves for enslaving and FORCING YOUNG WITCHES TO MAKE TOYS FOR STINKY HUMAN BRATS?!

AJ: *Furrowing his brows* The elves aren't younge witches their- *Sighs, lightly facepalms* You know what? Forget it.

Luz: *Holds a finger up* But the point is, you come together as a family and exchange gifts with one another.

She then gasps in excitement after remembering something her, AJ, and their mothers would do when Christmas came around for them. She looks over to AJ with stars in her eyes. AJ then looks to her with a raised brow, wondering what got her excited all of a sudden before going wide-eyed and blushes lightly in realization.