Agony of a Witch and Mystic Warrior

Open on the Emperor's Castle. Cut to a flag bearing the sign of the Emperor's Coven. Wild Witches are being brought across the drawbridge on a paddy wagon, most hidden in shadow, the ones we do see looking resigned to their fate. Something explodes out of the castle's chimney. Lilith is watching the procession from atop the castle walls, then turns and heads inside.

Cut to Lilith approaching a stained glass window of Emperor Belos, robed witches bowing at his feet while a Hand of the Titan reaches for the sun behind them.

Lilith: I haven't forgotten what you've promised me. I will bring you my sister and the child, Emperor Belos.

Kikimora: *Behind Lilith* Then why the delay?

Lilith: *Turns around in surprise* Kikimora!

Kikimora: The Day of Unity is fast

Lilith: Rest assured, Kiki. I have everything under control. *Snaps fingers and guards approach upon command* Today, we capture Eda and AJ, once and for all.

Cut to the Owl House, where Hooty is fast asleep with a hat on.

Hooty: *Snoring* Hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot...

Lilith: *From bushes outside of the house* Good. That infernal house demon is asleep. *Beckons at the guards as they ready their weapons* Surround the house!

The guards go off in different directions.

Hooty: *Slowly slithering to the side* Sleepwalking... sleepwalking *Wakes up, straightening his neck* Sleep-hooting!

Hooty slams his face into the ground tunneling through before popping up from behind Lilith and facing her.

Hooty: Hiya, Lilith! Peek-a-hoot! *Smashes Lilith into a tree*

Lilith grunts. The guards see this and charge.

Hooty: Sorry! Eda doesn't like trespassers, but I'm always here to make new friends! Hoot! *Bonks guard on the head and wears guard armor* Oh! Look at me! I'm a person now. Wobbly, wobbly! Ooh, blackout! *Uses the quard to punch the other guard* Hoot hoot! *Throws guard armor away* Hoot hoot! Bye, friend! Ooh! I feel like dancing! *Shakes his body to hit the guards* Hoot!

Lilith grunts. She grabs her staff and stands. Hooty is bobbing in front of a tree and Lilith takes her staff, aiming it at Hooty and fires blue flames at him.

Hooty: I did it! *Bends down and dodges Lilith's spell, seeing something on the ground* Oh hey! Look, it's a bug!

The spell slices through the tree, which falls toward Lilith. She just misses it by an inch, panting and collapses to the ground.

Hooty: Aww! Just an old leaf! Well, that's good too. *Eats leaf; making loud chewing noises*

From inside the Owl House: Eda, who is wearing a yellow scarf, watches Hooty fighting the guards through her binoculars. She sets the binoculars down, smiling towards Hooty. Millie is sleeping on the couch.

Eda: Hooty! Ah, you're a thorn in my side, *Takes a cup of tea as a coven guard is slammed into the window* but you always dig your way into my heart.