𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

A/N: Content warning: light mention of thighfucking??? 

×

Was Jacaerys always this handsome, she wondered? Well, obviously, Aelina never denied that his looks were pleasing and among many men she met, he was one of the most magnificent. But, well... Aelina never noticed that it's so hard to look away from him. Although, according to Aemond, whose judgement might be more accurate in this question, she pierced their nephew with such gaze, starting from childhood. Could she catch herself thinking about it more often, because of what happened?

'...In the end, the house of Baratheon obviously will not be on our side,' Daemon finished reading the analysis of the past week, throwing papers aside as all of them were sitting in one room, busy with thoughts.

It made Aelina finally focus on the work.

'Uncle, what do you think... The fact that I destroyed half of Baratheon territory will make him even angrier on us or will he leave the participation in the war due to being annoyed by our whole family?'

Of course, she was joking. But Rhaenyra rolled her eyes nevertheless.

'Sister.'

Daemon was the only one to laugh, pretending that he coughed when Rhaenyra incinerated him with a furious gaze.

'Dealing with some supporters was not a problem,' the Queen hummed thoughtfully as her fingers knocked on the surface of the table. 'But others chose to betray us, our loyalty, and the memory of our father... What we have is not enough. We are not enough.'

Aelina and Aemond exchanged some glances between each other, considering what else they could do. Coming here, to Rhaenyra's side they undertook to bring her the total victory. And they didn't like to disappoint.

The front food opened with a loud crack, letting inside someone, whose existence in the rush of last events was slightly forgotten.

Rhaenys Targaryen.

All of them stood up at once, greeting her.

'Two houses that the self-proclaimed king couldn't claim and you don't see them as an option?' She started without unnecessary formalities. 'The Tyrells' house declined to see Aegon Targaryen for some reasons...'

'It's because Aegon fatally offended their daughter when he was younger,' Aemond explained, wrinkling his nose.

'Might be. And the Starks. Have you considered them?'

'Tyrells might be the right call,' Rhaenyra hummed, for some reasons studying Aemond's face carefully. 'But Starks? They have hated our family over ages. It's not Aegon that they are despising. It is all of us.'

Aemond smiled suddenly.

'Isn't it Erelia Stark who rules now?'

This name awakened some memories in Aelina, something that she totally forgot, somehow.

'Indeed. Why, little nephew?'

'Aunt Aelina answered for the North, didn't she?' Jacaerys guessed instantly. 'Did you have some connections with Erelia Stark?'

Aelina hummed.

Erelia Stark, the Queen of the North.

Right.

'Plenty,' Aelina mused, now having an excuse to look at Jacaerys openly. 'We had a rough start, as Rhaenyra said her attitude towards our family was more than awful, but after some time we found some... Common tongue. Perhaps, it could work.'