𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

A/N: Content warnings - blowjobs, brief cockwarming, possesivness, semi-public (istg these bitches) and sex topics??? some mentions of the past rape, but not detaled. i don't know to tag this grotesque.  

×

'A public funeral of the Queen? The gifts in the honour of death to the King?!' Jacaerys yelled almost, while reading the news from the capital. 'He has no respect at all for Helaena or what?!'

Aemond pulled out the paper from his hands, tactlessly throwing it in fire, a snare appearing on his face. Aelina kept sharpening her knife apathetically, although her movements got more and more rough with every heard word.

Rhaenyra told her that it's important to have self-control.

Uncle Daemon whispered to her that it is not that important.

(And then they argued a little bit, but Aelina genuinely tried to keep up with her sister's advice.)

'You think it's Otto's idea?' She asked Aemond.

He shrugged.

Well, it probably was.

The deal with Aegon was that he really had no respect for their sister. And, therefore, he would never do all these gestures as public demonstrations, if not for someone's will or as an obligatory thing. It either was Otto or Alicent.

Alicent.

Aelina couldn't help but wonder how much it affected her; deaths of twins and Helaena's. Has she understood, finally, what price they are paying for crowning Aegon? Had Aelina's words reached her mind? Or maybe, nothing changed. Their mothers a;ways was eager to live in fantasies that were too far from the actual reality.

'Fuck Aegon,' Lucerys muttered, rubbing his eyes, elbows on the table as he spoke.

Aemond opened his mouth to scold him for using mature language - he did that a lot recently, Aelina's company being a bad influence, even though everyone blamed it on Daemon - but the anger on Aegon overcame him, so, instead, he shut it.

'I want to visit the capital for Helaena's funeral,' Aelina said, when silence cast on them, watching at dark clouds, floating outside.

As if the weather matched the events in the world, skies got more grim with each passing day.

'You want to visit her or you want to kill him?' Aemond asked relevantly, knocking on the table with his fingers.

Ha.

Good question, really.

Aelina didn't feel worthy enough to visit her funerals or grave, memories of Helaena's face - broken and distorted - settling in her mind too strongly. She couldn't do that before avenging, so, maybe, she kills Aegon first and then, visits Helaena.

'A little bit from both,' Aelina answered honestly.

She thought Aemond will stop her - travelings to capital now, when it's all cautious and scary was not a good idea, after all, but he nodded solemnly:

'Good. I, too, have some work at the capital.'

Sometimes she forgot that none of them had this self-preservation instinct. Gods, who even spread rumours about Aemond being more calm and settled from the both of them?

'You can't do that,' Jacaerys furrowed, shaking his head. 'It is too risky and we can't follow both of you. Attent–'

'You weren't invited,' Aemond said, gaze darkening; whatever plan he got - it wasn't much better than hers.