Maki Harukawa

This is kinda Au  won't lie

We've always been together for as long as I can remember. Ever since we both were at the orphanage. I still remember the first time we met.

Y/N was walking around the orphanage taking care of the other kids as he is one of the oldest . But then he sees a certain girl isolating herself from everyone else.

Y/N: Hold on for a moment everyone i'll be right back.

Y/N walks up to the girl and slowly crouches in front of her.

Y/N: Why are you isolating yourself from everyone else?

The mystery girl just stares at him like he's a annoyance and refuses to talk.

Y/N: You know you'll just be lonely sitting here by yourself. Why not come join the rest of us?

???: I don't want too simple.

Y/N: Hmm I got it i'll just sit here with you then.

???: Why are you going out of your way to talk to me? Why can't you just leave me alone

Y/N simply just smiles at her and pokes her forehead with two fingers.

Y/N: Easy because you look like you could use a friend. If you don't mind could I know your name?

The girl is just shocked nobody has ever went out of their way to talk to her after she brushes them off. This was something new to her. She quickly brushes his hand off her for head but still tells him what he wanted to know.

Maki: Maki Harukawa...

Y/N: Nice to meet ya Maki the names Y/N L/N.

Maki: Whatever..

After that Maki would continue isolating herself but Y/N would refuse to leave her completely by herself. It took time but eventually she ended up warming up to him even expressing herself more often. Surprisingly she also helped take care of the other kids! Until one fateful day when Y/N and Maki were both taken by random men who would visit the orphanage. They were then trained to be killers... Assassins they had many days where they would want to cry, fall into despair but they always had each other no matter what.

I remember also when we were in that hell hole used as weapons to kill. How you would cry and I would comfort you while trying not to emotionally collapse myself.

Y/N is comforting Maki while she's having a emotional breakdown. Everything is just becoming too much for her. Like all the walls are collapsing around her.

Maki: Y/N I can't take this anymore! This place is hell I want to leave! I want to go back to the orphanage where everything was so much simpler why is this happening to us?!

Y/N:  I wish I could tell you the reason why but don't worry we'll get out of here one day I just need you to be strong and hold on.

Maki: I can't not anymore! This is just too much.

Y/N then gently hugs Maki and she holds on to him like a lifeline.

Y/N: I promise you I'll get us out of here no matter what. If you can't be strong for yourself then be strong for me. I won't let anything happen to you i'll always protect you.

Maki then just continues to cry all night long in Y/N's embrace.  He never let her go they fell asleep in each others embrace.

You would think that this would be the start of some budding romance but no. After that Maki closed her emotions off to the world. She rarely talked as she became a cold blooded killing machine and she even started distancing herself from Y/N more. This would continue all the way until they managed to escape that Hell but end up in another worse Hell. A killing game filled with other ultimates and you have to betray your own friends by killing to win.