Esdeath

*Disturbing elements ahead you have been warned* 

Y/N L/N was kind innocent boy who lost his real parents due to his house being raided as they gave him the opportunity to run away.  His father was brutally murdered to the point his head was decapitated and his intestines were ripped out of his body. While his mother was practically raped to death and then tortured to death with various wounds all around her body with just a sword that was left in her heart. This  severely depressed Y/N as he wandered the streets as a orphan until he was found by a kind women in her mid twenty's named Natalie. Natalie is a attractive women with black hair and brown eyes.

Y/N is seen alone sitting in a alley as Natalie walks up to him.

Natalie: What is a little boy like you doing out here alone.

Y/N: I have no where to go.

Natalie: Why not what happened to your parents.

Y/N looks off with a blank look.

Y/N: They were killed months ago...

Natalie feels sympathy for Y/N and then says.

Natalie: Why don't I give you a home then?

A little light shows in Y/N eyes as he is shocked but cautious of this.

Y/N: Why would you want to just take a random kid off the street in?

Natalie: I sympathize with you plus I always wanted a son but i'm infertile.

Natalie then puts on a sad smile.

Y/N: How could you even trust me though? I could have lied about everything.

Natalie: Your eyes tell me all I need to know I can tell you aren't lying to me.

Natalie then raises her hand towards Y/N.

Natalie: You can trust me I know it's suspicious but I have no ill will behind my actions.

Y/N reluctantly takes her hand as Natalie puts on a bright smile and then she leads him out of the alley into her home.

Surprisingly Natalie was actually pretty well off with a decent house. She also stayed to her word she treated Y/N with nothing but love and although it took years she managed to drag him out of his depression. He truly saw Natalie as a mother figure even though his real mother is still very dear to his heart. Then when Y/N was 16 he found something... interesting.

Y/N was seen walking towards something bright that illuminated the entire area when he gets closer he sees some orange liquid in the middle of a cauldron.

Y/N: What is this?

Normally Y/N wouldn't get close but something compelled him towards it and then he picked the cauldron up and drunk all of the liquid. Immediately he felt a lot of pain as his entire body felt like it was on fire and burning.  He then let out a blood curdling scream as his eyes light up orange and then flames sprout out in all directions.

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Y/N then passes out from the pain and lays there for hours until he wakes up feeling rejuvenated. He immediately panicked and immediately went home to be met by a worried crying Natalie as he never came home last night. He got a long lecture but accepted it knowing he was wrong. Little did he know that a Phoenix was born that day.

Y/N felt normal for days until later on he started heating up and producing fire. Any normal person would panic but he just felt intrigued. Later on he learned he could manipulate the fire in any way that he desired and he put everything together deciding that whatever he drunk in that cauldron gave him this power.  After that he secretly would train himself in these powers and it took him only a year to have full control over his flames. Then more years pass as he entered into a Competion held by General Esdeath a 25 year old women with icy blue hair and eyes since he wanted to test his strength and see how far he could go. Surprisingly he made it to the finals and even defeated his opponent winning the whole overall tournament.
*Tatsumi never participated btw*