Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow)

Y/N L/N considered one of the most dangerous criminals in the world. He runs his own empire where they call him the Emperor who is guilty of many different crimes Theft, Mass Destruction, Murder. But Y/N isn't your traditional villain. He's not a villain because he enjoys crime or he wants to be the greatest villain in the world. He's Simply a broken man who the world has fucked over so many times that he couldn't care about something like morals anymore. All that's left is a Cold empty shell that unleashes his rage out on the world because the world itself seems to be against him. He never knew happiness... but could one fateful meeting change that?

Y/N  is walking around the city without care. Emotionless yet confidently until he hears a certain sound in an alley way.  He walks into the alley to see a certain red headed women lying on the ground injured. Normally he would simply disregard this and continue on his way but something told him to help her. Sighing deeply Y/N princess carried the women to a safe space and treated her injuries. Eventually the women woke up.

Y/N: Your injured don't move around too much.

???: Who are you?

Y/N: My name isn't important in this matter now stay there while I get someone to check up on you.

???: Why did you save me?

Y/N: It was merely on a whim now shut up and stay put until I get back.

Y/N leaves the room and eventually comes back with his own doctors  that check over the women. They reveal  that she will be fine as long as she doesn't push herself too much.

Y/N: You can stay here until you get healed now if you'll excuse me.

The mysterious Red head grabs his hand as he's about to walk away.

Natasha: My names Natasha Romanoff even if you brush me off I just want to express my gratitude. Thank you.

Y/N:... My names Y/N you don't need to know my last name... farewell.

After that day Y/N would simply check on Natasha daily to see her progress. They would have conversations we'll mostly it would be Natasha trying to get Y/N to do small talk with her. Something about him naturally drew her to him even she didn't know why. Eventually she healed but still she wanted to stick around for a while longer.

Y/N: Why are you so insistent on staying here?

Natasha: I don't have anywhere else to go. Besides it's interesting being around you. I promise I can be very useful.

Y/N: Useful how exactly?

Natasha: Anything you need me to do. Just let me prove myself.

Y/N: I'll think about it... until then don't do anything stupid.

Natasha: Whatever you say.

Natasha indeed did prove herself useful in many different ways. With her by his side the emperors empire just became even more dangerous. There were not too many people that could contest with them when they fought by each others side.  Eventually they even opened up to each other.

Y/N: Natasha what exactly is your story?

Natasha: Your going to need to be more clear on that.

Y/N: Your backstory where you came from how you ended up here exactly.

Natasha: If I tell you my backstory will you tell me yours?

Y/N: I suppose that would be a even exchange so sure.

Natasha: We'll.. I grew up in some place called the red room. I was trained to be a assassin and it was basically hell. All I ever knew was how to kill and close my emotions off. Eventually I ended up graduating and earned the nickname the Black Widow and carried our different missions until eventually I escaped. That day you found me I had got into a fight with multiple people. Of course I won but it did lead to me having injuries as you also saw.