Blake Belladona

Faunus have always faced prejudice from humans. They were treated like slaves like they were lesser than them and that they themselves shouldn't have existed especially by a particular Schnee . Three children in particular all wanted to help Faunus be acknowledged as actual people in there own ways. Blake Belladona a cat faunus wanted to protest peacefully for her freedom she would always be one of the first at ralleys that were held protesting for her kind. She also believed that eventually Faunus and Humans would be able to coexist together. Adam Taurus is an bull faunus now he believed that Faunus shouldn't let anyone walk over them and he would go to any lengths to make sure that Faunus came out on top to give humans a taste of their own medicine. Then there was Y/N L/N now he was a rare type of faunus a Silver wolf now Y/N's beliefs were a mixture of the two.  He did believe that humans and Faunus could coexist peacefully but at the same time he would not mind fighting back if pushed hard enough. Regardless of all of these different beliefs in the beginning  all they truly desired was freedom.

Y/N is laying in the grass with his head resting on his arms looking at the night sky. His silver hair slightly blowing in his face and his wolf ears twitching on the top of his head as he hears movement approaching.

Adam: See I told you he'd be here Blake.

Blake:  You must really like this spot Y/N you seem to come here every night.

Y/N: Yea it's very relaxing the moon itself is comforting to me.

Y/N: You both should lay down and join me.

Blake does so without hesitation lays on the right side of Y/N and Adam going along with flow lays on the left side of Y/N.

Y/N: Its moments like this where It truly just seems to be peaceful.

Adam: Indeed but we both know it won't last. Not as long as our kind keeps getting pushed back.

Blake: True but he's not wrong this atmosphere itself is relaxing. I can see why this is your favorite spot Y/N.

Adam: Now that I can agree with it does seem oddly relaxing.

Y/N:  This is the only relaxing moment I get first thing tomorrow I go back to fighting for the faunus as much as I can.

Blake: I planned on going to another ralley tomorrow would you like to come?

Y/N: Sure it's a start maybe we can finally get our message across. You coming with us Adam?

Adam: I guess I'll tag along.

Blake pouts at this a little as she thinks.

Blake: I wanted to go alone with you.

Y/N: It's settled then first thing tomorrow we continue fighting for our freedom.

Y/N then reaches out towards the moon

Y/N: Someday all of us will be free I can feel it.

Adam: I truly hope so.

The three friends then continue making small talk and enjoying the relaxing atmosphere. Until Y/N then gets up ready to go home.

Y/N: We'll i'm heading out see ya.

Y/N then walks away with his hands in his pockets

Adam: So when are you going to ask him out?

Blake blushes intensely by this.

Blake: Adam!

Adam laughs as he and Blake also part ways going to both of their homes.

The three continued protesting doing whatever they could for the Faunus. But one day as Adam was working at the Schnee Dust company he got into a argument with one his superiors. This led to him being branded with a schnee logo right on top of his face blinding himself also in his left eye. This caused Adam to change he became more aggressive... More violent and seemed to care about revenge just as much as Faunus rights.