Raven Branwen and Summer Rose

In a undisclosed location we see a young teenager with blonde hair and illac colored eyes. She seems to be holding something ancient that is revealed to be known as the relic of knowledge. She's accompanied by her half sister and the rest of their team. Her Mother and uncle along with a women wearing a white cloak. Another team who lost one of their members. The girl then proceeds  to ask one question that causes her mother's eyes to widen along with another women wearing a white cloak.

???: Tell me the story of Y/N Uchiha.

After that their surroundings distort  and then history is replayed.

Y/N Uchiha a young boy who admired anyone who possessed strength. He lived with only his mother as his father had died when he was a young age. He possess a great deal of Aura and has a semblance that nobody has ever seen before. He named this semblance "Sharingan" where it turns his eyes red and gives him a strange pattern while also giving him a vast amount of abilities. The day where it was unlocked  was a tragic one indeed.

Y/N currently 10 years old was walking into his home where he noticed that everything is destroyed and something is amiss.

Y/N: W-what's going here?

Y/N  runs around the house noticing just how vast the destruction was until he noticed a blood trail leading into the kitchen.

Y/N: MOM!

Y/N runs into the kitchen as fast as he can. What he sees ends up traumatizing him for life. His mother usually a beautiful women with blonde hair and illac colored eyes sitting against the cabinet bleeding out severely.

Y/N: MOM WHAT HAPPENED!

Mom: Y-Yn?

Y/N: Mom it's going to be okay i'll get you help just hang in there!

Mom: Y-Y/N my baby boy i-i'm so proud of you.

Y/N: M-mom w-what are you-

Mom: I-i'm sorry that I-I won't be there to see you grow up more. D-don't go after revenge after all r-revenge is a fools g-game. J-just m-make a new family with a girl that you love in the future a-and became the s-strongest hunter in r-remnant. J-just know this no matter happens i-i'll always love you my son.

Y/N's Mom then collapses to her injuries and dies.

Y/N: M-mom h-hey you have to be joking right? T-this is just a prank right? I-i'm not laughing!

Y/N starts crying as he sees his mom unresponsive and feels her hand as it is now deadly cold.

Y/N: M-MOMMMM!

Y/N Screams to the heavens at the death of his mother  as his aura goes uncontrollable.  This happens for a good 30 mins until he's still crying with his eyes closed but stops screaming then he manages to say a single
phrase.

Y/N: Whoever did this will PAY i'll make sure of IT!

Y/N' then opens his eyes revealing his eyes a different color showing his newfound semblance.