Rias Gremory

Y/N L/N a noble devil from the L/N's who all possess special powers. Y/N however is special as his power is considered legendary as it had only appeared in legends passed down for generations. Y/N is without a doubt an eccentric and one of a kind personality, But he also has a kind heart even though he has a weird way of showing it. Although when it comes to combat he is more rage fueled and sadistic. Which makes him one of the most powerful young devils in the underworld. There are even rumors that If Y/N was to harness his power fully he would be able to contend with Sirzechs the devil king but nobody outside the L/N's have seen it. He is also the childhood friend/ lover of Rias Gremory one of the most beautiful young devils in the underworld who is also able to utilize destruction magic. The only problem is Rias is stuck in a arranged marriage that she is so desperately trying to get out of to the point that she's becoming more and more desperate. So she recruited Issei Hyoudou wielder of the Red dragon Emperor Ddriag. While the boy definitely is weak and perverted he surprisingly has a lot of a heart and a lot of potential to contend with others. Enough of him for now the main focus would be on Y/N and Rias lovers yet separated. Y/N has duties that must be attended to in the underworld while Rias with her family privilege has been allowed access to roam free on earth among humans. That was until Rias fiancé decided to pop up and visit...

Y/N is in his yard meditating until one of his informants came to tell him some vital information.

Ace: Lord L/N it seems that Riser has went to visit Rias to speed up the engagement.

Y/N's eyes shoot open immediately as he glances over at Ace.

Y/N: Oh? Is that so?

Ace: Yes i've even confirmed it myself with the Phoenix's

Y/N stands up and stretches.

Y/N: Guess it's time for me to pay doll and KFC a visit then.

Now switching to the adventure of Rias and Flaming KFC with Issei walking into the room.

Issei: Huh who is that and why is he so close to pres?!

Akeno: That's Riser phoenix her fiancé.

Issei: Huh pres has a fiancé?!

Rias then abruptly stands up and distances herself from Riser.

Rias: For the last time Riser i'm NOT marrying you!

Riser: It's funny to Riser that you think you have a choice: This is something that our clan has already decided.

Rias: I don't care! I'm only marrying the one I love!

Riser: Oh this intrigues Riser. Do you really think that the Berserker would be allowed to interfere in this without going to war?

Rias: That's none of your business!

Issei: Wait President has a lover!? Just when I thought I could bring her into my harem!

Koneko wearing sunglasses punches Issei in the dick.

Koneko: Pervert...

Issei: Wh-why... why'd you have to hit me in the dick.

Grayfia: It had already been predicted that this would happen so we've decided to have a rating game as long as both sides agree.

Rias: I agree!

Riser: It seems Risers fiancé wants to do this. Riser will do it then on one condition.

Grayfia: What is your condition then?

Riser: Riser does not want Y/N to be able to participate in the rating game and also for him to not be allowed to do anything when I win.