The Finale (Grayfia part 3/ Serafall part 2)

*ITS THE FINALE BITCHES GRAB SOME SNACKS GRAB A BEV CAUSE THIS BOUTTA BE LONG AS FUCK! Some characters are very much oc in this so if you complain i'll write you in a story and kill you off >3. Seriously though I hope ye enjoy- The Mf Author*

Soon after the confrontation between Sirzechs and Y/N the remaining 3 Great Satans meet with each other.

Ajuka: This is quite a dire situation not only has Serafall betrayed us but Y/N has declared war on us.

Falbium: I still cannot believe that Serafall would betray the entire underworld including her family. For a Sadistic Evil man that wants to force the factions to serve under him!

Sirzechs sends Falbium a death glare.

Sirzechs: Watch your tongue Falbium Y/N is not evil.

Falbium: That's just you being in denial because you think you can "save" someone who obviously doesn't want to be!

Sirzechs: That's because all of you don't know him the way I do. The only reasons he's acting like this is because he feels hurt and betrayed.

Ajuka: Sirzechs even if what you say is true I don't think that would stop him from killing you once you two battle a year from now. You have to accept it the Y/N that you knew is gone lost into the darkness.

Sirzechs has a sad expression on his face as he responds.

Sirzechs: Your right but that doesn't mean I can't fight him to knock some sense into him.

Falbium: How exactly do you plan on doing that have you forgotten that he played around with you like you were a cheap toy in that fight. Your nowhere near as strong to contend with him.

Ajuka: I have to agree if I had to estimate where Y/N's power is i'd say he's around Ophis level.. maybe even comparable to great red. As you are now you stand no chance.

Sirzechs: I know that's why in this meeting I also want to tell you all.. that I need you to take my position for a year Ajuka as im going to submerge myself into training.

Ajuka: As much as I want to disagree with that it's our only option you will need to get as strong as you can within this year to contend with him. I doubt he's going to stop training either he'll likely be even stronger when you meet again.

Falbium: But that would mean you would have to serve two different positions and there's also someone needing to serve Serafall's position. Will you be able to handle that?

Ajuka: Unfortunately we don't have a choice but too Falbium the future of the supernatural's all rest in Sirzechs hands at the moment. If he loses Y/N will force all three factions into Tyranny ruled under him.

Falbium: Damnit what a mess of a situation...

The satans all depart as Sirzechs goes to meet with Grayfia catching her up on the situation.

Sirzechs: So i'll be gone for a year. I have to do this the only person who could could even stand the littlest chance against Y/N is me as i've fought him since childhood.

Grayfia: I understand do what you have to do Sirzechs-Sama and make sure you bring Y/N back to his senses.

Sirzechs: I'll try and then we can both try to atone for what we did. It's only proper I feel none of this would
have ever happened if we had told him immediately after it happened.

Grayfia: That would have been hard right after that happened the war was over and the meeting was called. Plus we had no idea where he was at the moment.

Sirzechs: True but even so despite the circumstances i'll still take accountability. Take care of Millicas i'll see you both in a year my love.

Grayfia: Stay safe.