Emilia

My boy RubricksTheKing actually helped me come up with the idea for this one and won't lie *warning you now * this one is wayyyy darker compared to what i've wrote in the past. Regardless enjoy!

Y/N L/N could be considered a angel due to how kind he is. The boy is practically the embodiment of innocence and wouldn't hurt a fly. Although he has a pretty peculiar hair and eye color as his left side has white hair and a blue eye while his right side has black hair and a red eye. Some people actually find him quite menacing from his appearance but the moment they get a glimpse of his personality they can't help but love him.  Y/N was truly loved by all but the day he met someone who would end up being the most important person to him would only make his life better.

Y/N is seen playing games with the local children of  the kingdom of Lugunica. Currently they are playing a game of tag with all the children currently trying to catch him.

Child 1: Big bro Y/N get back here!

Child 2 : Yeah get him!

Y/N: You all are going to have to try a lot harder than that!

The kids and Y/N are all laughing until one of the children fall and injure themselves.

Child 1: O-ow *starts tearing up and crying*

Y/N and the children immediately stop and then Y/N runs up to the kid.

Y/N: There there everything will be okay.

Y/N then covers his hand in a white glow and then places it over the kids injury immediately healing it.

Child 1: Hey it feels better now!

Child 2: Thank you for helping her big bro Y/N!

Child 1: Yeah thank you big bro!

Y/N snickers and ruffles the kids hair.

Y/N: No probably just be more careful next time okay?

Kid 1: Yes I will!

The kids parents then all call them as it's time for them to come back home.

Kids 2: Awwww but I wanted to play with big bro some more....

Kid 1: Me too...

*Sorry I named them Kid 1 and kid 2 way too lazy to think of names for characters used for only a scene*

Y/N: Aw don't be like that i'll come play with you all again another day okay?

All the kids: YES!!

Y/N laughs and then starts walking away as the kids wave bye to him as he then waves back.

All the kids: Bye big bro!

Y/N: Later make sure you all stay good for your parents!

Y/N walks away unaware that a half elf was watching the whole interaction with a smile smile on her face she then decides to reveal herself to him.

???: You really are kind aren't you?

Y/N: Huh?

Y/N looks to see a beautiful half elf with long silver hair and purple-blue eyes. She is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen and he ends up blushing slightly just from her presence.

Y/N: Do I know you from somewhere?

???: No sorry I was just watching you interact with those kids. They really seem fond of you.

Y/N: Yeah they all look up to me as a big brother figure and I just enjoy making them happy regardless.

???: It really is rare to see someone actually care about others in this kingdom.