Artoria Pendragon(Saber) and Morgan Le Fay (Ruler)

* This won by a landslide sooo here it is even made it extra long for ya . Also it is heavily Au such as the Queen will hold all the power in this story *similar to shield hero*. Also a lot of backstory's are different but I won't spoil you just clearing up any confusion or differences ahead of time.  Enjoy and happy new year!*

A 2 Women and 2 Teenagers stand off who all seem to be familiar to some except one their masters quietly watching in the background. The first women Artoria Pendragon the ex Queen of Britain a women with blonde hair  and blue eyes. The second Women Morgan Le Fay she was known as the Fairy Queen in her time. She has silverish blonde hair and blue eyes. Then regarding the teenagers the first teenager is Legally named Mordred Pendragon although she prefers another last name but all shall be revealed later. She was known as the Knight of Treachery due to certain actions and looks like a mini version of Artoria. Then the last Teenager her name shall be revealed later but she looks like if certain changes were made she could certainly be a sister of Mordred. But she has noticeable differences as she has silverish blonde hair and piercing blue eyes looking awfully similar to Morgan.  She used to be known as A knight of Chaos which she earned through her actions on the battlefield. Never the less all shall be revealed in time.

It's nothing but dead silence as nobody says a word.  Morgan's stoically and coldly glaring at Artoria as Artoria maintains a neutral expression.  Mordred is observing everyone until she briefly remembers something that causes her to grip her sword in comfort.  While the unknown teen is simply looking at everyone with a small smile on her face excitedly waiting to see how this stand off will turn out.

Artoria: Sister...

Morgan immediately responds with venom in her tone

Morgan: Don't call me that.

Artoria stays silent pretty much expecting that answer.

Morgan: You don't have the right especially after what you did.

This causes Mordred to get even more flashbacks of her past with a certain person causing her to grip her sword even harder in anger and comfort from her burning hatred for her mother.

Artoria: Do you think I haven't regretted that decision every single day I was alive!

Morgan: Go ahead and play victim. You stole the throne from me which I was fine with since I still had him. But then you stole him too just to pull that idiocy!

Now it's Artorias turn to have flashbacks of her childhood, her life and the one special person in her life who she could've saved but didn't her king.

???: Ooooo things are really getting interesting!

Morgan: Quiet child.

Artoria: I see your here too.

Morgan: I never did tell you about her now did I? Let's just say I wanted my own child with him as well. So I took what I wanted even if he was your husband that day he was our husband. He was supposed to be mine in the first place anyway.

Artoria grits her teeth in anger and slight jealously but does she even have the right anymore?

Mordred: Are we just going to keep sitting here and talking or are we going to finally fight?

???: I actually agree with my dear half sister. I'm eager to finally get to fight Auntie again!

Morgan: Then I suppose there's no more time for idle chatter.

Artoria: Even after our time passes we still have to fight...

Morgan/Artoria: Even so i'm winning the holy grail war!