Kurumi Tokisaki

Another Slightly AU here we go

Y/N L/N the star student and student council president of  Raizen High school.That shows how intelligent he is academically since he holds a top position in the school. Surprisingly he doesn't abuse his power though he truly uses his status to try to make the school a better place. He truly tries his best and cares for all the students of the school. He does attract a lot of attention though not only because of his good looks but also because he has bright white hair that everyone adore.

On board of Fraxinus there's a certain twin tailed girl with a loli pop in her mouth analyzing some classified information. This girls name is Kotori Itsuka.

Kotori: Looks like nightmares  starting to become active again. But there's something even more concerning is the new spirit void is showing signals yet we can't pinpoint it to anybody.

Kotori twirls her lollipop around in her mouth thinking

Kotori: I just hope void doesn't turn out to be too much of a problem. They don't seem to be causing any havoc but their merely letting their presence be known how strange.

Kotori continues to be in deep thought as the screen changes to our legendary MC eating breakfast at home watching the news.

Reporter: Spirits seem to be becoming more active at a an all time high stay safe everyone!

Y/N: Spirits huh? How scary the power they hold.

Y/N finishes eating as he throws his trash away and grab his book bag for school.

Y/N: We'll gotta head to school a especially busy day since I heard we have a new transfer student coming today.

Y/N walks to school goes to his office and greets his fellow members as he waits for the transfer student to knock on his door. Eventually they come and it shows a beautiful young girl with black hair covering one eye and the other eye being a beautiful red.

 Eventually they come and it shows a beautiful young girl with black hair covering one eye and the other eye being a beautiful red

???: Ah good morning!

Y/N: Good morning to you too Ms Tokisaki. My names Y/N L/N the student council president if it wasn't obvious enough.

Kurumi: Please just call me Kurumi and it's nice to meet you.

Kurumi then thinks

Kurumi : Something about this boy makes me feel warm. I wonder if this could be a fateful encounter how interesting...

Then she snaps out of it as Y/N speaks up with a small smile and says.

Y/N: We'll Kurumi you can simply call me Y/N then.

Y/N then reaches into his desk and pulls out.

Y/N: Here's your schedule it shows all your classes and the room numbers. Please make sure that your not late okay? If you ever need anything you can just ask me.