Felicia Hardy (Black Cat)

Y/N L/N best friend to Peter Parker/Spider-man. Certified badass,  Smartest student at Midtown High school, Certified badass wait did we mention that already. Now your probably wondering how exactly did Y/N became best friends with Peter? We'll this dates back to a very particular situation. That deals with Midtown's resident bitch boy Flash Thompson.

Peter causally getting bullied by Flash nothing new. * He wasn't spider-man at this point btw*

Flash: Hey nerd boy did you finish my homework like I told you?

Peter: No... I forgot....

Flash: So your saying your dumbass couldn't do the one thing your good for?!

Peter: I was busy helping my aunt.

Flash: I don't give a shit about your reasons my homework needs to be done and it needs to be done now!

Flash grabs Peter by the collar and slams him against the locker.

Flash: Oh nerd you've really fucked up this time now i'll

???: What's exactly going to happen if he doesn't do your homework?

There's a teenager with medium length H/C hair tied to the back in a ponytail and he's wearing a red sh-  wait wrong universe... He's wearing a black leather jacket and the schools uniform on. Flash seeing him has his eyes widen.

Flash: Shit it's Y/N....

Peter: Y.../N?

Flash's lackeys conveniently also show up at this time and rush to his side to defend him.

Y/N: I don't think you answered the question Flash what's going to happen if he doesn't do it?

Flash like any other idiot decides to act tough now that his crew is with him let's see how that turns out for him.

Flash: Simple i'll hurt him just like i'll hurt you if you don't fuck off!

Y/N: What makes you think you or your little dick friends can hurt me?

Flash: Simple it's one of you and a lot of us your outmatched here Y/N just mind your business!

Y/N chuckles at Flash's idiocy.

Y/N: Or what?

Flash: That's it get him!

Flash's Lackeys try to jump Y/N the first one throws a punch at Y/N that he catches and then he slams the guy against the locker immediately knocking him out.  Leaving everyone else in shock.

Y/N: Should've walked away would've saved you the ass whooping.

Flash: T-That was just a fluke beat his ass!

They steel their courage and continue to charge as Y/N starts blitzing through them. He punches the first guy right in the face and then swings him around throwing his body into two other people. Then two both try to attack him and he jumps up and kicks both of them in the face knocking them out. One guy gets stupid and pulls out a knife and tries to slash him but Y/N casually dodged with his hands in his pockets and then grabs the guys hand and breaks his wrist making him drop the knife and then he grabs his face and slams him into the wall. Then one lackey remains knees wobbling in fear.

Y/N: Boo!

The last lackey shits himself and runs away leaving now poor little Flash alone making him drop Peter i'm the process.