Serafall Leviathan

Grayfia part 2 btw

In a a undisclosed location we say a young boy with silver hair and light blue eyes. He seems to have suffered signs of abuse and has collapsed due to exhaustion. The boy is panting heavily as he says.

???: Have I ran far enough yet?

Then a white gauntlet appears on his hand as it then speaks.

???: If you keep going on like this you won't last long.

???: Even so I refuse to live in that hell hole any longer.

???: This energy.. could it be? WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!

???: Albion?  What are you detecting I don't see anyone.

Albion: Vali you need to get out of here now! Get up!

Vali: I can't i'm too tired... If I get up i'll just collapse again.

Albion: Even so you have to-

???: Oh what do we have here?

A Handsome man appears with light blue hair and Sapphire blue eyes wearing a all white general like outfit with a cap on his head. He also has a rapier at his side which seems to be his main weapon.

Albion: Who would've thought that even in death i'm still cursed with your presence general.

???: Ah yes white dragon it's been a while to think you would become a sacred gear how amusing. Now more importantly boy who are you?

Vali: Vali Lucifer... Albion seems to fear you who are you?

???: I go by many games the general... or stretched out the cold blooded general of chaos but I prefer to go by simply Y/N L/N to those who aren't deemed my enemies. Now tell me boy what exactly are you doing here collapsed in the middle of no where?

Vali: My name isn't boy.

Y/N: It will be until I deem you worthy of being called by your actual name by me. Now answer my question.

Y/N let's out a intense pressure that seems to be freezing the world and time itself which actually invites fear into the young Lucifer.

Vali: I ran away from home because that sperm donor of mine feared and abused me.

Y/N: Interesting... So what exactly did you plan to do after you ran away?

Vali: I didn't plan that far I just had to get away from him. Even if it came at the cost of leaving my mother.

Y/N: So you have no where to go yet still ran away. How foolish of you.

Vali: I don't care it still as worth it.

Y/N: Hmmm how about I give you a offer?

Vali: A offer?

Albion: Vali don't listen to him it could be a trap!

Y/N: Silence you insolent dragon!

Albion shuts that shit right up. He saw Y/N kill his past wielders and he wasn't trying to go to sleep again so soon.

Y/N: How about this i'll take you under my wing and train you. After all if you possess the white dragon as a sacred gear. Then when your strong enough you can get revenge on that weak father of yours. The only catch is you'll be loyal to me and me only how about it?

Vali: Strength... Revenge.... I accept.

Y/N then gives Vali a sadistic grin satisfied by the outcome.