Hinata Hyuga

Konoha the village hidden in the leaves a place where many of the strongest shinobi's were born.  This is also the place where Y/N Uchiha twin brother of Sasuke Uchiha resided in. Both twins were considered the prodigies of their class with Y/N being considered a talent comparable to his older brother Itachi Uchiha. Some even say that Y/N may one day be able to rival Madara Uchiha as he had already awakened a three tomoe sharingan before he even graduated from the academy. This made Sasuke envious but still proud of his brothers strength motivating him to push himself to his limits. This also motivated the villages resident knucklehead Naruto Uzumaki to want to surpass both Y/N and Sasuke as he declared himself their rivals. Sasuke never took Naruto seriously but Y/N could see in the potential in him but regardless told him that he would never allow someone to surpass him.

Naruto: One day i'll surpass both of you believe it!

Sasuke: In your dreams...

Y/N:  Go ahead use me as motivation if you want too. That way you'll be someone I can dance with in the future.

Sasuke: I still don't get why you call fighting a dance.

Y/N simply shrugs

Y/N: It is a dance in my opinion a dance of life and death.

Naruto:  I'll beat both of you and become hokage! Just watch!

Y/N simply smiles

Y/N: I look forward to your future challenge.

So the three became rivals although Sasuke is still too stubborn to see Naruto as worthy as a rival. On the contrary Y/N knows that Naruto has the potential to be strong because of his idiot mentality. Although Y/N also considers Naruto a rival in a different war.. a war to capture someone's heart that he is behind vastly but won't give up just yet. Hinata Hyuga the most beautiful girl Y/N had ever laid his eyes on but even he can see that The girl only has eyes for Naruto. Regardless he doesn't want to give up on her until she enters a relationship he's determined to make her his. Especially with Naruto being the dense idiot that he is that he would never notice Hinata's feeling unless she said it out loud.  But Hinata is way to shy for that hell she faints every time the boy talks to her. Y/N still made his move and became her first friend.

Y/N sees Hinata sitting on a bench alone and decides to walk up to her.

Y/N: What are you doing here alone?

Hinata: O-oh u-um sorry am I in the way? I can move.

Y/N: Not all all i'm more concerned about the fact your here alone. Why don't you come talk with everyone else?

Unlike his brother Y/N actually doesn't mind socializing with others it's a great way to pass the time when he's not training.

Hinata: T-They never want me to be around them because of my eyes.

Y/N: What's wrong with your eyes? There quite beautiful.

Hinata blushing at this.

Hinata: u-um t-thank you. Nobody's ever gave me a compliment before.

Y/N: I don't know why you seem to be a cute nice girl.

Hinata's blush intensifies even more from this. While Y/N just laughs at her expression. He then raises a hand towards her.

Y/N: We'll if other people don't want to be your friend that why don't I be your friend?

Hinata: A-are you sure?

Y/N then puts on a small smile.

Y/N: Of course.

Hinata then puts on a bright cute smile and takes his hand as they walk together and get to know each other.