Grayfia Lucifuge

The L/N's once a devil family that was known to be not strong but definitely not weak. This all changed as they had gave birth to a devil who was born with great power that practically almost froze the room during his birth. They compared him with Sirzech's from the Gremory household as when Sirzechs was born his power cause destruction and unbalance within the room. The devils rejoiced as two future power houses were without a doubt born and very close to each other at that. As Y/N grew up if it was not made clear with his birth he had talent like nobody else had ever saw in Ice Magic so of course he was nurtured and all available resources were spent in developing his growth. His strength at a young age even helped the L/N's become the 73rd pillar in the underworld as they believed if Y/N was born so strong then his kids would definitely be just as strong! Then their was a tournament in the underworld in which the youngsters participated. In the end the finals ended up being Y/N vs Sirzechs in a battle to determine who is the strongest.

Announcer: Lady's and Gentleman the battle you've all been waiting for! In the left corner we have the Young Emperor of Ice who is said to be able to freeze anything that gets in his way Y/N L/N!!

Y/N walks up with his Rapier in hand and he always wore a all white outfit like a general and a cap on his head. Y/N tilts his cap over his eyes with a stoic expression.

Announcer: Then in the right corner the Crimson- Haired Prince of Destruction who leaves a path of destruction wherever he walks Sirzechs Gremory!!

Sirzechs walks up with a serious expression.

Announcer: Now let the finals commence!

Y/N and Sirzechs have a long destructive battle. Ice magic is covering half of the arena and the other half is destroyed. They seemed to be evenly matched until Y/N did a decisive move which was something nobody had thought was possible. Y/N had managed to freeze Sirzechs destruction magic which was said to be able to destroy anything this was something nobody had ever seen. As this had caught Sirzechs by surprise Y/N knocks him to the ground and points his rapier straight at Sirzechs throat.

Y/N: Yield.

Sirzechs still in shock at this outcome puts on a small smile.

Sirzechs: I yield.

Announced: SO ITS BEEN DECIDED AFTER ONE OF THE BEST BATTLES WE'VE EVER SEEN THE WINNER IS Y/N L/N!!

Y/N moves his Rapier away from Sirzechs throat and then reaches his other hand to help Sirzechs up off the ground which he happily accepts.

Sirzechs: To be able to freeze my magic I never could have predicted it.

Y/N: They told you didn't they? There's nothing that I can't freeze.

Sirzechs: They used to say there's nothing that I cannot destroy but now it seems that's false. I'm glad you gave me motivation to become stronger.

Y/N: You were a tough opponent i definitely will acknowledge your strength. As if I'll ever let you break through my ice though.

The two then fist bump with small smiles as a new friendship seemed to have been formed.

After that battle Y/N and Sirzechs had surprisingly became best friends. They would spar with each other to help them get stronger which they both used to develop different techniques. Then when they weren't doing that they would simply talk to each other which helped build their bond. Due to this friendship the L/N's and Gregory's formed a Alliance with each other that benefited both sides greatly. When those two were on the battlefield together there was nothing that they could not beat. Another pillar the Lucifuges had wanted to put Y/N in a arranged marriage with a silver hair beauty named Grayfia Lucifuge so that two pillars could also form a alliance. While Grayfia was also well versed in ice magic so they believed if her and Y/N had a kid then that baby would be able to surpass Y/N. Y/N fell for Grayfia's beauty at first sight so he went along with this arrangement. If it was someone who he deemed unworthy he would have forcefully declined or broken himself out of it. So the day came when the day came when it would be finalized a party would be held. Many attended of course the L/N's and Lucifuges the stars and then the Gregory's along with some other pillars. Y/N thought that his future was surely looking bright.