Rin Tohsaka and Jeanne D'Arc

Question of the day do you trust me?

Y/N L/N is a wimpy boy. He's scrawny, a nerd and the target of a lot of bullies all the way since pre-K. He was simply just way too much of a easy target for bullies not to pick him on him but then one day in elementary school someone stood up for him.

Y/N is seen surrounded thoroughly beat up by all types of elementary school bullies while he cowers in fear.

Bully 1: Look at this loser he's so weak.

Bully 2: Oh don't say too much he might go cry to his mommy!

Boy 3: *Laughs* That's exactly why he has no friends!

Y/N is trembling his whole body shaking in fear and then...

???: Hey leave him alone!

*Then everyone turns around to see a young girl with twin tails and bright blue eyes*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bully 1: Whose going to stop us?

???: I already called the teachers they'll be here any minute! Go ahead and get in trouble!

The bullies eyes widen in fear and they run off. No kid wants to get in trouble by teachers and then their ass whooped by their parents after all. The girl then runs to check on Y/N.

???: Are you okay?

Y/N responds meekly

Y/N: Why did you save me?

???: Because no one deserves to get bullied.

Y/N: The rest of our class doesn't think so....

???: That's because their all idiot kids who don't know any better.

Y/N softly chuckles

Y/N: Thank you.

???: No problem. What's your name if you don't mind me asking?

Y/N: I'm Y/N how about you?

Rin: I'm Rin Tohsaka!

Y/N looks at Rin and mutters

Y/N: Cute

Rin hears him and gets slightly flustered.

Y/N: W-wait did i say that out loud?

Rin: Whatever! let's just get you to the nurse.

Rin drags Y/N to the nurse by his hand as she mutters under her breath low enough only that she can hear.

Rin: That's the first time someone called me cute...

That day was the first day two people who were fated talked for the first time so it seemed but we can get into that later.

Rin helped Y/N to the nurse and then when they both leave Y/N is covered in bandages.

Rin: Why do you just let those idiots pick on you anyway?