Akali(K/DA)

Y/N L/N aka *Your rap name/ YRN * a man who would be renowned as the greatest rapper of all time. He grew up with another aspiring rapper known as Shieda Kayn or his rap name K-Money . The two were bestfriends growing up always doing free styles together, spending time at each others houses and all types of different activities. They were considered a inseparable duo as they never went anywhere without the other. Hell they were the kings of their school with Y/N  being known as the King of Kings and Kayn was known as the Emo King. Everything was alright in the beginning..

Kayn: Whatcha workin on their Y/N?

Y/N:  A new beat for this freestyle i'm working  on it's about to be fire.

Kayn: Shit let me hear it.

Y/N  turns his speaker up  and then plays.

Kayn: Damnnn that shit sounding fire.

Y/N: Oh believe me it will be this about to be the hardest shit I ever released.

Kayn: I can't wait to hear it when it's finished then.

Y/N:  You already know you gon be the first one to listen to it bro.

Kayn: Thanks bro I appreciate it.

Y/N: Fo sho you know we always planned to come up together. No man left behind.

Kayn: Hell yea.

The two then fist bump.

Then eventually Y/N released his first ever real hit named Ambitionz Az A Ridah. The track was so popular it was playing everywhere and everyone learned who YRN was after it. Although this was just the beginning Y/N kept dropping songs that everyone loved. While Kayn not as popular as Y/N was getting his props as he also dropped songs that people could enjoy. Although it was quite clear who the worlds favorite was that didn't matter to them.

Kayn:  Damn ambitionz az a ridah just hit 400 million streams in the first month.

Y/N: Your songs doing good too you hit 100 million. See we making it big bro.

Kayn: Just like we said we always would.

Y/N: This is still just the beginning we have so much more potential than this we haven't reached yet.

Kayn: We're only 18 and we're making these numbers now? Imagine what we can do when we hit our 20's.

Y/N: Shit by the time we hit 20 we'll probably be the goats of our generation.

Kayn: We can argue that now whose doing better than us right now?

Y/N: Nobody of course who do you think we are?

The two then laugh and continue working on their own projects.

Then three years passed and as they said they were known as the two goats of rap. Kayn even got himself a girlfriend named Akali  who was apart of a famous girl group named K/Da that would sometimes freestyle with them. Although Y/N never said anything he could swear that sometimes Akali would be trying to flirt with him when Kayn wasn't around. Thinking of it as a joke he usually just laughs it off. But now the two friends ended up being affiliated with different labels. Kayn signed with Cool Boy Records. While Y/N ended up singing with Dead Row Records. This meant that the two would end up becoming rivals fully through. This then ended up with Kayn having to make a difficult decision.