Junko Enoshima

A request for Junko in a angst book? Quite bold of you but I shall make this Very special for you.

My names Y/N L/N the Ultimate Motivator. Ever since I've been a kid I just loved motivating people you know? It's like second nature to be able to support everyone to do whatever it is they wish! Then one fateful day I met someone who became very special to me!

Y/N is seen playing with younger kids in a playground because they looked lonely. So he motivated all of them to play with each other!

Y/N: See this was fun wasn't it?

Kid #1: It was big brother thank you for playing with us!

Y/N: Anytime! But see if you can play with me then you all can be friends and play with each other!

Kid # 2: Are you sure could we really?!

Y/N: Yep! After all you've been playing together all this time and that's the first step to how friends are made!

Kid # 3: Actually your right big brother! Thank you well all be the bestest of friends!

Y/N then laughs adorably

Y/N: I'll take your word for it when I visit again you all better be the bestest of friends then!

Y/N then walks away waving bye to the kids as they wave back. On his way back home as he was distracted staring at the sky he accidentally? bumps into someone.

Y/N: Oh my god i'm so sorry-

Y/N is wide eyed on what he sees in front of him. A young women with 2 blonde pigtails and bright blue eyes. She also has quite the figure on her something comparable to a model. Y/N is shocked by the beauty of this women but he recognizes her as Junko Enoshima the Ultimate Fashionista.

Junko: Oh my gosh it's like so okay! I totally wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

Y/N: No it's still my fault I should've been paying attention to where I was going.

Junko: Don't even worry about it cutie~ It's totally water under the bridge.

Y/N blushes from being called cute.

Y/N: Huh y-you think i'm cute?

Junko: Yea your tots cute.

Y/N: Oh um thank you.

Junko: So what's your name cutie?

Y/N: O-oh my names Y/N L/N the Ultimate Motivator.

Junko: Y/N huh? Although you probably already know the names Junko Enoshima the Ultimate Fashionista charmed im sure!

Y/N: Yea I saw your magazine covers *whispers *you looked very beautiful.

Junko: Oh my gosh your going to make blush!

Y/N: W-wait you heard that last part?

Junko: Yeppp have to whisper lower next time cutie~

Y/N: This is so embarrassing!

Junko snickers at Y/N's embarrassment.

After that day the two of us would meet quite frequently. Whenever I'm ever alone Junko would seemingly pop out of no where. But as we spent time together I must admit I've seemed to have developed quite a crush on Junko which I still get embarrassed about. But as the Ultimate Motivator i'll motivate myself to tell her my feelings!

Y/N and Junko are seen on a bench together in Hopes Peak Courtyard.

Y/N: Um Junko Can I ask you something.