Marin Kitagawa

*Warning this covers sensitive topics such as depression and things that may happen as a result i won't spoil for story purposes. Enjoy.*

Y/N L/N grew up alone for the most part. His parents died at a young age but they did leave him behind a house and money to sustain himself. He's never had anybody he could actually call a friend. He's known as the Top Delinquent at his school always skipping classes, getting aggressive towards others and for not following school rules. But surprisingly he is intelligent as he still manages to pass his classes without fail. Due to this lifestyle he is without a doubt a loner and possibly a villain in some peoples eyes. He surprisingly does like  simple hobbies though such as Anime and Video Games. Without a doubt Y/N is truly a enigma.

Y/N is walking through the school's halls to reach his hang out spot on the roof while others gossip around him.

Girl 1: Look it's him again he looks scary.

Boy 1: I heard he fought 10 people at once  and put them all in the hospital.

Girl 2: He's a monster.

Y/N clicks his tounge in annoyance.

Y/N: If your going to talk about me do it to my face.

The gossipers quickly walk as fast as they can away.

Y/N: That's what I thought...

Y/N eventually reaches the roof as he sits down and starts smoking a cigarette. He relaxes for a moment until the door opens and a girl with blonde hair with pink edges and dark pink contacts walks through.

???: Helloooo.

Y/N: What do you want?

???: Simple I was looking for you.

Y/N: Why exactly were you looking for the top delinquent of the school?

???: I heard the rumors about you and decided I want to be your friend!

Y/N is shocked by this but refuses to let it show on his facial expression.

Y/N: Why would you want to be friends with me knowing what everyone says about me ?

???: I really just think your misunderstood! Plus you always look lonely when your spotted on camp.

Y/N: What makes you think I'll just accept being your friend?

???: Oh I didn't really know if you would accept so I decided i'll just annoy you until you do!

Y/N: That sounds very annoying.

???: Why thank you for the compliment!

Y/N:.... what's your name?

Marin: Marin Kitagawa now it's only proper you introduce yourself!

Y/N: Maybe i'll tell you when I decide if your worthy enough.

Marin: How unfair! unfortunately for you I already know it Y/N~

Y/N: You really are going to be annoying...

Marin: Yep! it's one of my charms.

Y/N rolls his eyes.

Y/N: Yeaaaa sure it is.

Marin giggles as she barges Y/N with questions that he tries his best to ignore yet decides to answer to save the headache.

Marin: So what's your opinion on anime?

Y/N: It's not bad... I watch it sometimes.

Marin's eyes light up in excitement.