Evelynn (K/DA)

This one's kinda long ngl

Two twin brothers born with two unique abilities. The older twin Akira L/N wields the power of the light so strong that it could brighten the entire world . The Younger Twin Y/N L/N wields the power of darkness that could cause the world to fall into the dark abyss. These powers also affected their appearances although they look exactly the same they have noticeable differences due to their effects of their powers. The older twin Akira has medium shiny white hair and bright blue eyes that can charm anyone. While the younger twin Y/N has Long pure black hair with menacing red eyes. These difference made others view Akira as a angel sent to to purify the world. While they view Y/N as a abomination something that will destroy the world that they come to love. This even caused a difference in treatment from their parents while without a doubt they loved both their children. They always privatized Akira over Y/N no matter the situation they always would follow what Akira would want to do instead of Y/N. This has made it clear who the favorite child is he is always prioritized after all. Although despite what everyone thinks one thing that has always been known is that Akira loves his little brother dearly.

Akira and Y/N are both simply enjoying each others presence within the comfort of Y/N's room. Akira always refuses to go a day without spending some time with his dearest little brother.

Akira: So whatcha doin little bro?

Y/N: Reading a manga about what this guy who started a war for freedom why?

Akira: Just checking on ya you know? Are you excited for our 12th birthday it is coming up soon!

Y/N: Not really our parents always make it more like your birthday after all. I don't really even get a say in it.

Akira then has a sad expression on his face.

Akira: How about you tell me what you want to do for our birthday then little bro?

Y/N: Huh? What makes you say that.

Akira: As you said they always prioritize me I really wish they would stop doing that. Your just as important as me you know?

Y/N: I'm used to it at this point it's always happened after all. The people in this world love you because you represent light but seem to despise me as I represent darkness.

Akira: But our powers don't define us! Sure you command the power of darkness but your the greatest guy I know!

Y/N puts on a small smile

Y/N: I'm glad that no matter what you always seem to be on my side big bro.

Akira then outs on a big bright smile.

Akira: Of course after all dont forget what we said all those years ago!

Akira and Y/N: Alone we are strong but together we're unstoppable.

Y/N and Akira then keep smiling at each other as they start talking about they want their birthday to go.

The two brothers bond strong as can be. A unbreakable bond of brotherhood and familial love that was reciprocated on both sides. As much as the two brothers wanted to be each others biggest supporters the world always tries to interfere.

It's the day of their birthday a day meant for celebration. Akira was showered with gifts from all his relatives all seemingly expensive. While Y/N had received just one thing from his parents that he didn't even want but he tried to be greatful for the gift. They showered Akira with praise as he tried to get them to acknowledge his brother too but was just ignored. This caused Akira to be frustrated but Y/N told him to just enjoy his party as he went on to confine himself in his room.