𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬...𝘖𝘍𝘍

————
instagram

BILLNAI69 POSTED ON HER STORY

caption: we liveee!!!!

"HELLO MY PEOPLE! HOW ARE WE ALL?" nailea asked ask she began her livestream, watching thousands of people start commenting.

"how am i? i'm good thank you, i'm currently in my kitchen with my mumm. we're gonna be making jallof rice so i thought why not livestream right now, you know?"

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 we love a good jallof

"omg guys i gotta tell you what happened to me and my mum today," nai started before bursting out laugh due to the stink eye she got from her mum.

"nah you're actually a skank, bro always chatting shit." Julia stated before kissing her teeth and turning to the stove.

"you lot hear the shit i go through at home, abuse i tell ya. anyway i don't care what that dickhead said imma tell you lot anyway."

julie walking past nailea and smacking the back of her head because of the insult.

"bitch, anyway me and my mum were in the shop getting ingredients and this guy yeah came to us and was like 'Omg your so beautiful!' and my mum goes 'thank you so much i know!' like this girl bigs herself that much to the point where she said I know I'm beautiful fucking grip. yeah" she sarcastically said staring at her mum.

"The worst part is that the guy turns around and he's like oh sorry I didn't mean you I meant her point into me... and my mum just goes ballistic!!"

she shouts giggling. her mum just shaking her head a smirk evident on her face

"she starts screaming you're a fucking nonce she's only 17 she's not even legal and you're saying that!who do you think you are? acting like she's trynna protect me when really she's just embarrassed. what a saddo honestly."