𝘹. 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴

————
third person

"WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LET ME KISS YOU?" nailea asked randomly from the birmingham boy's lap

For the past week the two teenagers have made incredible progress in getting to know one other, spending time together. going on mini dates, movie nights together and playing fifa — well jude playing fifa and nailea complaining 24/7 that the game is rigged. he had tried to help teach her but nai was persistent to prove that she is incapable of playing.

more and more the two began to build an even more genuine connection and attraction to the other, yet there was still one issue:

nailea — someone who can't keep her hands to herself and wants to kiss jude every minute of the day

jude — someone who also love affection but doesn't like to rush into things aimlessly

and although nai understood his want for a slow pace as they only really knew eachother for a week. but nailea also believed that if you never try then you'll never know.

"cus we've only known eachother for a week and although you've already claimed me, i'm not officially your boyfriend yet." jude answered unfazed,continuing to look at the tv mounted to the wall opposite them.

"who cares about how long we've known each other, if i like you enough to the point where i wanna kiss you, that should be enough right?" she said as she gripped his jaw gently, a pout forming on er lips hoping that it'll make him feel guilty.

"nailea no." he stated, this only pushing her to pout even more and put her face right in front of his giving him no other choice but to look at her. after trying desperately not to break, jude finally let out a sigh.

"okay how about this, we play a game of fifa if you win then i'll kiss you."

"hmm and if you win?" she questioned

"well you'll have to wait until we're completely ready." jude made up on the spot

"but i'm ready now." moaning about how unfair she thought this was knowing she can't play for shit

"well so am i but it's fun to watch you suffer innit?"

jude then started laughing at the perplexed expression on nailea's face. he then turned and started the game. both teens situated themselves to get ready to compete.

for the first couple of minutes, nothing really changed. both jude and nai making several shots to just be blocked, this annoying both kids. the boring cycle was going to continue, that was until a beautiful hat trick was scored by the one and only.

nailea

"WOOOOO!! IM TOO GOOD BRO!" she screeched, jumping up to her feet in excitement, before turning to jude, jokingly squaring up to him. "yeahhh hold that?? big time professional yeah?? say nothin'!!!!!" she menacingly laughed at the competitive look on her jude's face.