𝘹𝘷. 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦

————
INSTAGRAM

NAILEAMONROE IS LIVE TAP TO JOIN!

TAP TO JOIN!

"HELLO HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HOW ARE WE ALL?" NAILEA EXCLAIMED AS PEOPLE BEGAN TO JOIN HER LIVE. She watched the swarm of comments that came through all with different responses.

"i was really bored and had nothing to do since its sunday so i thought what better to do than to go on live while getting ready."  nailea said as she plopped herself in front of her vanity, to begin with her makeup.

"while we're at it, ask me questions or something."

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 HI NAI!!!!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 omg i love you 😍

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 OMG ITS BEEN AGES SINCE YOU'VE GONE LIVE

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 where are you going???

"where am i going? no where i was just bored plus my boyfriend has decided to sit and play fifa on call to his mates instead of entertaining me."

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 WAIT WAIT WAIT... BOYFRIEND????

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 WAIT SO THAT WAS YOU???

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 OMG WHO IS IT

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND????

"Okay well technically he's not my boyfriend boyfriend but he is, like if i were to introduce him then i'd say he's my boyfriend." she said while putting on concealer under her eyes.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 are you ever gonna reveal him??

"Oh yeah definitely, just waiting for the right time init. that and he had to meet my mum and i have to meet his family."

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 omg what concealer are you using???

"fenty, the love of my life."

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 how's the album going???

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 omg yeah when is it gonna be done!!!

"uhm we've got a few done but it's almost coming promise."

Nailea now continued on with her makeup, talking to her fans. majority of the comments during the whole live was pointed to her and jude, this being something that did annoy Nailea to a certain extent. this was one of the reasons why she hated going on live on her main channel as she knew most of her 'fans' only cared about the drama that surrounded her she knew they didn't really care about her as a person and genuinely didn't want to have a conversation with her unlike the fans on her private did.