𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦

————
third person

"OKAY HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON!"  nailea giggled, trying to compose herself after what jude told her

"OKAY HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON!"  nailea giggled, trying to compose herself after what jude told her. "so you, mr perfect little angel face jude, got caught doing it  by your brother!! who then went and ratted you out to your mum and dad??" by the end of the sentence nailea was laughing hysterically.

"yeah and then carry's on trying to bribe me going, 'if you give me your ps then i won't tell her bout the time i caught you driving her car without a license' i'm telling you he's the fucking devil reincarnated."

"nah i need to meet your brother, trust me we'll be besties." nailea commented already fond of jobe.

"you two together would literally be hell." he joked, before shoving a load of fries into his mouth.

"hmm you and my mum would be best friends, you know?" nai added.

"you think so." jude replied taking a drink of his smoothie.

"yeah you guys are like the same person, both very calming and like relaxed."

"well i can't wait to meet her soon..is it just you two.?" jude questioned nervously hoping not to ruin the moment with his nosiness.

"yeah i mean my dad was like touch and go never fully around to look after me but enough to make me care for him, it's just life init? i have nothing against him but i just wished he was around more maybe."

"sorry..for bringing it up." jude apologised before being dismissed by nailea who had nothing but admiration in her eyes.

never had one of her ex's had care enough to even ask her about how her life was let alone want to know such important details about her like jude did.

"so why you in the uk anyway? haven't you got any games going on in germany?" she questioned, jude somehow even finding her cluelessness attractive as he allowed a small grin to appear on his face before and answering.

"uh no we've got the euros in like a month and a bit so we're obviously gonna be training and preparing for them."

"oh shit they're on already i swear that's like next year?" she questioned looking even more dumbfounded

"no baby that's the world cup." he chuckled

"ohhhh." nailea responded, realising her mistake.

the two had finally gotten their food after being stuck in the mcdonald's drive thru for ages, them then driving home to Nailea's house, the two now sitting opposite eachother on her kitchen counter, small echos of music playing in the background enjoying the comfort aswell as the other's presence.
and it was safe to say it was going well.

"how many ex's have you had?" jude asked

"uh shit like 4/5? some i wouldn't even call an ex you know if i don't have any happy memories with them, i don't know..it's dumb."

"no it isn't," jude reassured, "i'm gonna assume a lot of people have hurt you?"

"yeah.. i mean i've had boyfriends that having cheated or just used me for clout and shit. there was this one guy that was more in love with alcohol than me but other than that it's nothing crazy."

jude shook his head confused on how those people could even think about treating nailea like crap as from what he's seen she's the most truthful and genuine girl he's met.

after that the two sat in peaceful silence as they continue eating, jude soaking in the information.

"you i'm not gonna be like that right?" he spoke up, causing nailea to lift her head to look at him, "i ain't gonna treat you like that, like i actually like you and i want whatever we have to be serious."

after sitting still for several moments which left jude quite apprehensive, scared he might've said the wrong thing. and instead of replying, nailea leaned forward and kissed the footballer on the cheek showing her gratitude.

"thank you." she whispered still relatively close to him her eyes darting to look at his, getting lost in the beauty of them. the two continue to sit in silence for a few more moments just taking in the presence of the other.

"you done yet?" he asked politely as he went to put everything into the bin.

"yeah thank you, if your not that
tired yet i have a play station that's got fifa on it, although i have no clue how to fucking play it so maybe you can teach me?" nailea offered as she watched the boy walk towards her hun and then get out two cokes from her fridge.

"that sounds good and don't worry i'm a master at fifa so your in good hands." jude laughed.

"oh am i?" nailea taunted a smile appearing on her face as a reaction to the smirk on his.

"you play too much you know that right." he said looking her in the eye, subtly looking towards her plump lips aswell.

"well you better get used to it, cus it's gonna be happening all the time." nai replied before jumping down from the counter and walking up to the tall boy, looking up at him

"you up for it?" nailea questioned, interested in his answer.

"try me." he replied quickly, the smirk never leaving his face. that was enough to make nailea feel things she's never felt for anyone other 'man' in her past.

(liyah's notes)

i love them