𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?

————
thrid person

NAILEA FRANTICALLY WALKED INTO THE HEATHROW AIRPORT, hoping to spot a certain a certain england football player

NAILEA FRANTICALLY WALKED INTO THE HEATHROW AIRPORT, hoping to spot a certain a certain england football player. it was safe to say that nailea was shitting it, although she may have come off very confident a teeny tiny part of her was shaking with anxiety when it came to the brummy boy, something she's not used to feeling.

she wasn't that spontaneous, she knew that they would have to actually get to know eachother before becoming anything. She also knew the consequences of dating a footballer. as well as the amount of hate and problems that came with it. she prayed he wasn't the player type but something told her he wasn't, she just hoped she was right.

she pulled out her phone and texted jude that she had arrived, him quickly replying saying he was walking towards the entrance.

nailea scanned the crowd luckily the airport wasn't as crowded that day so it made it easier for the small girl.

after scanning for a while, she finally saw a tall frame walking her way with a cute and charming smile stuck in his face. nailea immediately started smiling as she picked up her pace into a petite jog until she finally reached him,

"ahh your here!" she squealed as she jumped into his arms, her legs dangling in her air as jude leaned back pulling her closer. they stayed like that for a few moments before he finally placed her back down and pulled back slightly to look at her.

"hey nai." jude replied smoothly staring into her happy face. he knew she was beautiful but he didn't realise how beautiful she was and seeing that in person really solidified it.

it was safe to say that the couple were extremely attracted to the other and the idea of the two possibly blossoming into something great was very ideal for them.

"cmon let's go before someone notices you." nai said grabbing the much taller boys hand, guiding him out the building to her car.

as they began driving nailea allowed him to have the aux, him then turning on brent faiyaz, nailea automatically liking the boy even more for his taste in music.

"soo cus it is like 10 right now there's not a lot open so how's going to like nandos or somet and then going for a drive? or we can head back and have like a movie night? whatever you want." nailea nervously commented, scared that he'll be annoyed that they're not doing anything exciting.

"how bout some maccies or something? i don't really feeling like being a public place right now, just wanna be with you." jude requested with a calming voice

jude stared at the girl, admiring her cuteness as she fiddles with her rings on her fingers, thinking it's adorable how nervous she is. he never expected her to act like this, but he seemed to like this side of her it made her even more attractive.

"that's okay yeah." nailea replied turning to look at the boy, with a cute cheesy smile on her face.

and with that they began their way to the drive thru, it being a small drive from the airport.

"you know your cute when your nervous." jude blurted out looking at her to see her reaction. he watched as her cheeks flushed red and she began to look anywhere but him.

"me? nervous? never." the girl exaggerated letting out a small chuckle, causing the boy to let one of his own.

"is it me? do i make you nervous nai?" the boy taunted, getting up close to her until she could feel his warm breathe caressing her cheek. it made nai feel some things she would never admit to his smug face.

it wasn't until they reached a red light that nai turned to meet his beautiful eyes, instead of cowering away like she wanted to she decided to challenge the boy, pulling her face to his until their noses were almost touching. her confidence beginning to revive from jude's taunts.

"nahhhh," she whispered with an alluring tone, staring directly at the boy , "but you do make me feel other things..." a smirk forming on her face as she watch jude gulp, tensions rising.

the two sat there, tempting the other to make another move, but neither could act as a flash of green appeared in nailea's peripheral. this making her finally pull away from the boy, a successful grin on her face as she sees how flustered she left him her started to drive again.

"i hate you." the boy whispered as he repositioned himself in his seat, clearly he got too excited by their small encounter.

"you wanna get rid of me?" nailea questioned giggling, loving the reaction she caused.

"now i'd never do that to you nai you know that." he confessed,

both nai and jude sending eachother cheeky smile before continuing to blasts music for the rest of the ride

both teens had a good feeling for what was to come

————
INSTAGRAM STORY

𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

(liyah's notes)

tell me they're aren't the cutest things.

also horny bastard