𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘦𝘨𝘺𝘱𝘵 𝘷𝘭𝘰𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2

————
THIRD PERSON

————THIRD PERSON

PART 2

PART 2

DAY 2

"Good morning.." nailea sang cranky.. her hand shielding her eyes from the sun. Soft snores being heard from on top of nai where jude laid, head smushed between her tits.

"it is currently... 7:30 am and i just got woken up by fucking trent belling me 100 times telling me to get up cus we're going to the beach." Nailea explained quietly.

"and i have to somehow try and wake my boy up, without him wanting to hit me for it." said looking down at the passed out boy nervously. "wish me luck."

"Hello again! We have officially made it out of bed and we're currently walking to the beach." Nailea announced after turning the camera positioning it up high so that both her and jude were on display as they walked hand in hand.

"Finally got grumpy up but he's still a bit tired bless him." Nai explained looking at her tired boyfriend who she was basically dragging, "Anyway the boys are with us aswell, Mase! Kayo say hi!" Nailea shouted to the two boys that were infront of them flipping the camera so show them waving to the camera.

"But yeah we're gonna have fun"

Once the group finally made it to the beach, they then went on to have the time of their lives. Playing volleyball, tag in the ocean. Mason's version of 'hide and seek' which consisted of him almost drowning
and of course football.

Nailea then ran towards where she had propped her camera up and grabbed before beginning to walk away from the sea.

"i hope you all enjoyed that montage of us in the sea, it was really fun. But right now i'm walking up to Jude, he felt a bit sick and was still tired so he wanted to stay sat down with our bags. And i feel really bad because i haven't talked to him in around an hour or two so we're gonna go and hang with him for a bit." She explained walking up to the said boy.