𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 18𝘵𝘩

𝟮𝟵 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

————
THIRD PERSON

TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT NAILEA HAD BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE THE MOMENT SHE ASKED JUDE TO BE HERS

TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT NAILEA HAD BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE THE MOMENT SHE ASKED JUDE TO BE HERS. The  girl had set an alarm to wake up earlier than usual — that only being 12 am but who cares. begrudgingly nailea lifted herself up from the warmth of the birthday boy's chest.

She placed her elbows next the him so she was able to hover over him, nai took this moment to stare at his peaceful face. Admiring how adorable he was, from his long eyelashes to his plump pink lips. Jude was the most beautiful person Nailea had ever seen and she was beyond thankful that she was able to have this man in her life.

Nailea lifted her hand to gently caress the boys cheek. She watched as he began to stir slightly, his brows furring as he couldn't feel his girlfriend on his anymore, he subconsciously waving the air trying to find her body. Once feeling she was next to him, he rolled on top of the girl making Nai fall on her back as Jude pushed his head into her chest before trying to fall asleep again.

"Jude.." She mumbled gently, shaking his shoulder slightly earning a groan in return as he tried to bury his head further into her chest.

"J!" She whined annoyed that the teenager wouldn't get up. She continued to try and shove the boys dead weight off of her but had no luck.

She knew however that the boy was wide awake from his muffled laugh that vibrated on her chest. "Papi i know you're awake!" Nailea said laughing along with the playful boy who was laughing aswell.

"Okay i'm up im upp!" Jude finally spoke after their laughter died down, he lifted his face up so his chin was resting in between her tits, staring at his girlfriend's beautiful freckles. Nailea lifted her hand and gently began brushing the boys hair before moving it down to his cheek, staring back at him , "did you just call me papi?" jude asked abruptly after a moment of silence, finally deeping the nickname he was given

"yeah so?" the older girl answered bluntly, "didn't that directly translate to daddy..? like you just called me daddy?" the boy continued to question, feeling shamelessly excited at his new name.

"and??" nailea continued to question, struggling to see what was soo wrong with the nickname. her pretty head just thinking it was an adorable nickname to give the birthday boy,

"sexy," he mumbled after not so subtly looking her up and down then licking his lips.

"Happy birthday jude." She smiled, Jude giving her a smile of gratitude, placing a small kiss on the palm of her hand.

"Thank you.." he replied, "what's the plan today?"

"Well your families coming over in like 2 hours and we're going out for lunch then coming here to give you your presents. then you've got training but after training we're all going out to dinner."