𝘹𝘹𝘪. 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴

————
IMESSAGE

————IMESSAGE

mi vida🫀naiiiiiiwhere are you :((((bro???what the fuckANSWER MEbaeeeee :((

mi vida🫀
naiiiiii
where are you :((((
bro???
what the fuck
ANSWER ME
baeeeee :((

my girl🫀
jesus christ man
so needy??

mi vida🫀
oh
but when you're needy it's cute?

my girl🫀
exactly😐

mi vida🫀
madd.
anyway where are you??
i feel like a housewife waiting for her man to come home 🫡

my girl🫀
aw my baby girl misses me
i'm at the studio!!

mi vida🫀
oo i'm coming over
and never call me baby girl again.

my girl🫀
don't worry i'll give you a big ol slap on your arse when you get here!!!!!

mi vida🫀
i will murder you

my girl🫀
that's not how you talk to daddy is it🧐

mi vida🫀
OMFGG

————
THIRD PERSON

JUDE CLIMBED OUT OF THE TAXI AS HE ARRIVED AT HIS GIRLFRIEND'S RECORDING STUDIO. Today was jude's second to last day of freedom before having to begin the Euro's and he wanted to spend it with Nai but she was busy.

But Jude didn't mind watching her sing he could spend the rest of his life doing so if he needed to. Hearing her sing was one of Jude's favourite things to do, how she always plays him a snippet of her songs for him.

After he left the elevator, Jude finally reached her floor as he opened the door he was meet with music blasting aloud, he watched as Nailea sat staring at the computer screen, fixing and messing with something. Jude walked over to the girl and gave her a kiss on the forehead, to which she looked up towards him, a bright smile appearing on her face when she noticed it was him.

"Hey J!" She spoke as he pulled up a chair and sat beside her. Her manager left moments before he arrived so it was just the two of them. "Hey you, how come you're still working? everyone's gone." He asked, watching as she continued to mess with something in the computer.

"Well i'm almost at the end with this song so i just wanna finish it." Nailea answered before continuing to finish her song. Jude just relaxed in the chair next to her. staring at her concentrated face, how she slightly nibbled on her lower lip.

For a while the two didn't exchange any words but neither minded, jude fidgeting around until nailea showed him a random football she brought for him, knowing that he would need something to mess around with if he ever joined her.

"Okay, uhm can you help me with something J?" She asked after a while of not talking, Jude finally lifted his head up from kicking the football around. "Huh? Oh! yeah what am i doing?" he asked walking behind her and leaning down, "right so im almost done with this song, but i feel like it's missing something but i don't know what."

"which song is it?" he asked looking at all the vocals shes recorded, "we don't have to take our clothes off." the title making jude snap his head up, alarmed at the title. he looked at her for a second before deciding to not mention anything, not wanting her to feel uncomfortable, "can i hear it?" he politely asked, gaining a nod from his girlfriend who pressed play and let the boy listen to it.

Nailea watched as the birmingham boy listened to the song intently, smiling at every high note she did, but also frowning when he listened to the lyrics, she could tell he wanted to say something but chose not to. she knew he would never judge her for her past and she was grateful.

"so... what's missing..?" she asked once the song was finished, Jude leaned back and looked at the ceiling for a moment before answering, "what about like at the end, like go crazier on the hook and then, do the chorus again but like add those extra vocal thingys, what are they called?"

"ad libs?" she laughed at his explanations, "yeah yeah them! and do your high notes and all that shit you do that'll sound sick!" He excitedly said, nodding nailea turned and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "you mi vida are a genius."

"i know!" he smirked at her, earning an eye roll from her. "okay, i'm gonna record it but can you help me?" he nodded in response, "i'll go in the booth, and when i put my thumbs up press this button so it'll start recording then when i put my thumbs up again, press it again, you got it?" she instructed

"yeah i got it!" Jude answered memorising which button it was, "Good, oh if you wanna talk to me just press that button on the mic then i'll hear it."

Nailea finally ended up going up into the booth after triple checking that Jude knew what he was doing, he then switched to her seat so that he was more comfortable.

she picked up the violin that was in the corner and gave jude the thumbs up once she was finally ready. she watched as jude pressed the button, making her begin to strum the chorus on the violin again. After she was done she quickly began the vocals for the section. Her voice so serene, leaving goosebumps on jude's arms

Jude watched in astonishment, as she played the instrument, how effortless she made it look. After a while Nai was finally done showing jude her thumb making him press the button to end the recording. He then quickly pressed onto the mic and then speaking into it, "that was fucking beautiful nai." he said making the girl smile in gratitude, blowing him a kiss through the glass.

"thank you amor!" she said walking of the booth and about to sit in the extra chair before, jude pulled her onto his lap. Not minding Nailea continued to finish the song. Talking to both jude and herself every once in awhile

Jude didn't speak however, he just watched her work falling for the girl even more than what he deemed was possible

————
INSTAGRAM STORY

𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺

(jliyah's notes)

kinda a filler tbh

butt euros is comingg!!!!! ik jude doesn't play a lot so i might just give him some random subs for the story.

REMEMBER TO VOTE & COMMENT