𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘤

————
third person

"NAI? YOU HOME?" JUDE SHOUTED AS HE STEP FOOT INTO THE LONDON GIRL'S HOME

"NAI? YOU HOME?" JUDE SHOUTED AS HE STEP FOOT INTO THE LONDON GIRL'S HOME. He had finally arrived back from training after being dropped out by mason, quickly walking up the steps to the girls front door, eager to reunite with her.

"In my room!" she shouted from upstairs to the boy, not a moment later she heard the sound of his footsteps coming closer to where she was until he walked through her door.

Nailea had been situated at her desk, looking at the two screens in front of her, trying to finish a particular song that she had been struggling with in her time at the studio.

"How was you day?" Jude questioned walking up to stand behind Nailea's seat, wrapping his arms around her neck and shoulders giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

"tiring and long.. probably not as bad as yours though, how was your first day back?" leaning her head back into his chest.

"it was pretty good to be fair, i've missed it." jude replied fondly.

after staying in their comfortable position for a while, nailea finally stood up moving her hands to hold Jude's, pulling him to lay on the bed with her. that was until Jude pulled them both to a stop, standing in the middle of the bedroom.

"Nu-uh!"

"And why the fuck not?" Nailea asked looking up at the much taller boy, giving him a death stare.

"Because me and you are going on a date." he protested with a smirk on his face.

"Since when?"

"Since right now." he argued

"but i can't."

"yes you can."

"i can't." nai firmly said, her face never changing

"and why the hell not?"

"i've broke my ankle."

did she think jude was this dumb?? (the answers yes)

"oh the ankle your standing on right now? that's the broken one?"

"well it's cus i'm standing in one place init? if i walk i have to limp."

"okay show me then." jude let go of her hand, crosses his arms waiting for the girl to prove her 'broken ankle'."

what jude didn't expect was for the girl to continue to walk to her bed, 'limping' which looked more like a poor attempt to crip walk. "listen! i'm telling you i'm injured."

"bro just shut the fuck up and get ready please." jude moaned giving his girl his famous puppy eyes, it wasn't until a minute after where she rolled her eyes and finally walked to her closet, not before muttering a small 'i hate you' under her breath.