𝘹𝘪𝘪. 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥

————
third person

"NAILEA BABY, YOU NEED TO STOP TEXTING AND FOCUS!" Julia Monroe scolded her daughter who seemed to be glued to her phone from the moment she walked into the studio

"yeah yeah mama lemme just send this message and then i'll be done." the london girl replied, typing away quickly hoping to finish the message before her mother scolded her again. once she was finally finished she looked up to her mum only to get a pointed look in return.

"what?" she questioned.

"who's got you obsessed with your phone?" her mother accused.

"i'm not obsessed! it's just something picked my interest."

"yeah okay, i'm sure that jordan boy can wait till you eve recorded this so get on with it."

"it's jude mama!" nailea laughed as she walked into the booth to record her song."

Julia knew from the smile that we stuck on her daughters face that nailea really like jude, from the way her face would light up everytime she got a message from him, to the way she'd fiddle with the oversized hoodie that smells much like a man's hoodie — no doubting it's his.

Her daughter was down bad.. and she knew it

————
third person

"BRO STOP CHECKING YOUR PHONE MAN, SHE'S PROBABLY BUSY." BUKAYO SHOUTED TO HIS TEAMMATE who was continuously checking his phone hoping she would send hin another message.

Jude was sticking to his phone for the past 10 minutes every once in a while typing something a small smile appearing on his face.

Today was his second day back at training and he couldn't wait until him and his team began playing in the euros. he also couldn't wait to see her watching him and cheering her on with his name and number on her back.

that was something that jude continued to picture every since the day they kissed. he wanted her to be there with him, through everything. every accomplishment.

he wanted her to be his. well technically she already was but officially.

"stop being nosy kayo!" jude moaned to the boy who was trynna get a peak at his phone.

they were all currently scattered on the pitch laying down after a long and tiring training session. all of them relaxing in peaceful silence, small conversations here and there.

"Oi B who's he texting??" mason asked, laying down hands shading his eyes from the sun.

Bukayo, Jack, Mason, Dec, Jude, Phil, Marcus, Reece and Trent all laying in a circle together.