𝘹𝘪𝘹. 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺

————
THIRD PERSON

"DO YOU REMEMBER HOW YOU SAID YOUR MUM IS THE DEVIL ON STEROIDS?" JUDE ASKED ABRUPTLY TO HIS KINDA GIRLFRIEND

"DO YOU REMEMBER HOW YOU SAID YOUR MUM IS THE DEVIL ON STEROIDS?" JUDE ASKED ABRUPTLY TO HIS KINDA GIRLFRIEND. Nailea sat on her vanity doing her makeup as jude continuously fussed with his hair in the bathroom. "mm vaguely remember that yeah, why?" she mumbled putting on her eyelashes.

two were currently getting ready for the family dinner that they had promised their families, with Nailea hosting it she wanted to make sure everything was perfect. it wasn't like she was nervous or anything she just didn't want mark and denise to have a bad impression of her. jude however was a nervous wreck.

"She's not gonna like.. kill me or anything right?" he questioned while still messing with his hair.

Nailea put down her lipgloss after hearing this, turning her head slightly to the side, "you know my mums not actually the devil right?" she sarcastically said, jude mimicking her with ridiculous sounds.

Nai laughed and then got up walking into the bathroom before positioning herself on the counter, she lifted her hands, and reached for his pulling him closer so that he was inbetween her legs, "hey." she said getting his attention as he continued to bite his lip.

"Stop panicking, she's gonna love you. literally you guys will get along so well you have absolutely nothing to worry about!" she reassured the boy, pulling his bottom lip out from his lips before holding onto his biceps as his hands found their place on her hips.

"Plus you're like the most perfect person how could she hate you!" Nai added, earning a small chuckle from Jude which made her smile, feeling accomplished as she got rid of his nervousness.

"you're cute." He mumbles looking down at her and her lips.

"hmm so i have been told." she added staring straight at his lips before jude ducked his head down so that he could connect their lips in a passionate yet soft kiss. nai lifted her hands from his muscles to the back of his neck pulling him closer as the kiss began to become much more intense. Jude hands travelling from her hips all the way down to her thighs, which he then squeezed gently.

if it weren't for the continuous ringing of the doorbell that rang, it was safe to say the two would've delayed the dinner.

the two teens pulled away, Jude rolling his eyes at the ongoing pressing of the bell, "I hate that i know exactly who that is." he commented before walking backwards away from Nai. leaving her sat on the counter.

she jumped down and placed her hands on jude's chest looking up at him, "can you get the door while i reapply my lip gloss." she asked, wiping her previous layer of gloss off of jude's lips, "yeah i got you." he replied before kissing her forehead and heading downstairs to the door.

When jude made it to the door, the visitor began to become impatient as they rapidly began pressing it, not before rolling his eyes jude opened the door wide and stared directly at the culprit with an annoyed look. "Must you be so annoying?" Jude asked his brother who only smirked back at him.