𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘮

————
INSTAGRAM

NAILEAMONROE IS LIVE!TAP TO JOIN

TAP TO JOIN

"HELLO MY LOVIES! WELCOME TO MY WEEKLY LIVE! I know it's not really classed as weekly if i miss like a month but i don't give freak, anyway you guys are going to get ready with me."

Nailea was sat on the floor of her living room, her phone being placed on the table in front of her. her makeup being sprawled across the floor next to her.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 OMG HI NAI!!!!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 PLS NOTICE ME💕💕💕💕

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 I LOVE YOU NAI🤍🤍🤍🤍

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 why're you in your living room!??!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 how come your not at your vanity

"Oh jude's taking a shower right now, and nicest way i ain't giving you guys that view of my boyfriend sooo i moved to the living room." She explained as she began to apply makeup to her face.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 ILYSM NAI

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 still can't believe she's dating jude bellingham!!!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 the way she causally says boyfriend🥺🥺

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 where you going???

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 what you getting ready for??

"Well today is England's first game in the euros they're playing..... uhhh JOBE??" Nai screamed to the boy who was in the kitchen making something. Jobe had begged to sleep over at her house yesterday claiming to 'wanting to spend time with his sister' when in reality he just wanted her movie room. nevertheless Nailea happily let him stay after confirmation from Denise.

"What!!" The boy muffled as he walked towards the girl with toast hanging from his mouth.

"Who's Jude playing today?" She asked him as she pulled him to sit next to her.

"Austria." he replied, waving to the camera from beside her before going onto his phone

"Yeah so he's playing Austria and my boy is starting sooo gotta go and represent init?" Nailea said, placing her mini mirror on her lap so that she could do her eyes and eyebrows.

The girl continued to apply her eyeliner, this catching Jobe's attention as he watched with a disgusted face, "you girls are witches bro how you not stabbing your eye out." He joked as Nailea rolled her eyes at the boy's comment.

"you're so dramatic i swearrr." she smirked flicking the boys ear before continuing.

"Can i do your edges?" Jobe asked randomly this earning a dirty look from Nai as she finished putting on her blush.