𝘹𝘪. 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺

————
third person

"FUCK OFFFFFFFF!!" NAILEA MOANED AS A CONTINUOUS BEEPING SOUND ECHOED THROUGH HER BEDROOM

"FUCK OFFFFFFFF!!" NAILEA MOANED AS A CONTINUOUS BEEPING SOUND ECHOED THROUGH HER BEDROOM. she lazily raised her arms and tried to reach for her phone to turned her stupid alarm off.

After failing for the fifth time, nai heard a croaky chuckle from above her before an arm reached out and turned off the alarm for her. That arm then being placed on nailea's back pulling her closer.

Jude had been staying at nai's for the past week and during that whole week the two had grown immensely close, creating several funny and sentimental memories together. the two no doubt having even bigger feelings towards eachother.

however their private time would now be finished as jude would have to go to training for the next month, although nailea wasn't that devastated as she knew she had to continue writing her album; the only thing troubling the two is finding time to be togther, without the other being to distracted or tired.

essentially they had no clue on how they were going to continue their journey but all they knew was that they were going to try their hardest to be together no matter what.

"nai... i've gotta get up." the birmingham boy mumbled into her neck, not really wanting to get up but knew he had.

"no." was the reply he got.

Jude lifted his head from her neck to see her cute smudged face, her lips slightly open as she continued to sleep. he laid there staring at the beauty in front of him, mesmerised by the hundreds of freckles that were splattered on her face.

"nai.. baby wake up." he reached out stroking her cheek.

"no."

"i'll kiss you if you wake up." causing nailea's eyes to snap open, an instant smile forming on her face.

"okay." she said leaning towards him until he moved his head slightly up so she couldn't reach.

"nu-uh i ain't kissing you till your fully up and ready." jude stated with a stern tone.

"ugh!!! you're so annoying!!!." she moaned loudly before swinging the sheets off and heading to the bathroom, jude watching her before getting up himself going the same place as her.

he walked in to her brushing her teeth, a grumpy look on her face. he moved behind her, wrapping his arms around her neck before kissing her cheek.

"i've got training today so imma have to leave you today."

"it's okay, i've gotta go to the studio today anyway. Gotta continue the album."

"ooh have you got some songs already? can i listen to 'em?" jude questioned.

"i've got like random songs but i need like a subject to base it all around and i've got no clue." she admitted, stressed. jude swinging the both of them in attempt to soothe her, it seemed to be working as she leaned her head back against his chest.