𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹. 𝘔𝘈𝘠𝘉𝘌 𝘐𝘔 𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘓𝘠

𝘔𝘜𝘚𝘐𝘊 𝘝𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘖

————
THIRD PERSON

"J DOES THE GREEN LIGHT MEAN ITS ON?" NAI CONTINUED TO SET UP THE CAMERA INFRONT OF THEM. Jude looked at the camera that he bought her and nodded to the girl who looked at him for confirmation.

"Uh.. why exactly do we need.. a camera?" Jude asked curiously, his mind only going to the gutter.

"Okay... so you know how my album is done, well.. i've decided to add a song that's dedicated to you."

"you wrote a song for me..?" Jude whispered, all nailea could do in response was smile and grab her guitar and sit with her legs on his.

"Ready..?" She asked before beginning.

"𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺...
𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦...
𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.."

as nailea began to sing, jude couldn't help but smile greatly at the girl, infatuated by her voice and passion. Immediately loving the song that was written for him.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦?
𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

as she sang that last line she reached down to kiss te boys cheek before smiling brightly at the birmingham boy.

————

"𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴
𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘺
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴
𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴"

"Baby why're you crying?" Jude laughed as he shoved the camera that he had just bought into the girls face.

"Because you bought me a camera! and i didn't think you actually cared enough to listen to my stupid rants i have at 2 am about just dumb shit!" She stressed, as tears continuously to flood out of her eyes.

"Aw baby.. i'll always listen to you." Jude stressed as they could see from the camera how jude reached to grab her cheek, and gently wipe the tears off of his girlfriends

————

"𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰"

"Okay we're gonna go and surprise jude with his favourite food because he's been a bit upset recently." Nailea whispered with a bag of all of jude's favourite snacks, she walked to their bedroom to open the door and see jude looking disheveled with his head in his hands.

𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑬𝑻 | 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙢जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें