𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷. 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘴?

————
THIRD PERSON

"WHAT YOU SAYING MY PEOPLES WERE BACK ON THE PRIVVY ON LIVE!" Nailea shouted as her fans joined her live

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 bitch what the fuck was that?

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 oh look it's the tramp that abandoned us🤔

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 nailea you better have a whole apology ready

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 i don't want to hear it, im disappointed in you

"Oh my days! im sorry okay? I just got caught up and it just escaped my mind!"

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 oh so now we're forgettable?? yeah love😔

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 so you don't care about us anymore??

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 what do we mean nothing to you?!

"oh you guys are so dramatic shut up! of course i haven't!" she rolled her eyes before flipping the camera off.

the teen had arrived back from her euphoric trip to egypt a little over a week ago and it was safe to say the girl was on cloud nine. with her very successful album, her boyfriend winning the euros and her birthday being an a month or so — the girl couldn't have been happier.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 how was egypt??

"oh my god  it was the best thing to ever happen! i had so much fun, made so many memories, honestly it was heaven!" nailea exclaimed, her voice laced with pure joy as she smiled into the camera reminiscing her holiday with her boyfriend and her friends.

"i did miss my mama though, i felt bad that i left her on her own and i texted her on like the 2nd night asking if she wanted me to fly her here and she fucking send me a picture of her in costa rica, how she got there? i have no clue." nailea explained.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 nah julie is my spirit animal

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 mama j saw her opportunity and took it😭

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 i love mama j sm🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

"and mama j loves you all too!"

just as the london girl was about to tell her fans about a story of how trent almost found himself a sugar momma, nailea received a text from her manager,

"you need to go on live on your main account right now! your fans are gonna think you're neglecting them. you created this image so you need to keep it up!"

" what a prick." she mumbled under her breath, rolling her eyes. "sorry guys but my shitty manager wants me to go on live on the main. but i'll go on live tonight, we can do like just dance or something. i'll force jude to do it with me."