𝘹𝘹𝘹. 𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭

————
THIRD PERSON

TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT EVERYONE IN ENGLAND HAD BEEN ANTICIPATING

TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT EVERYONE IN ENGLAND HAD BEEN ANTICIPATING. IT  WAS THE DAYBOF THE EUROS FINAL. England had successfully persevered through all the way to the finals where they would now face italy.

Jude had already left for practice early that day, ensuring that he was filling ready and prepared for this match. This leaving Nailea the option to drive to Denise and Mark's house, so that they could arrive together. in support julia also deciding to join them in watching the brum boy.

Once everyone was finally ready, they all headed over to wembley stadium all wearing the 18 year olds name on their back.

————

MY HOE🤍hey bby you guys here yet?

MY HOE🤍
hey bby you guys here yet?

MY BITCH🫀
hi bello!!
yeah we here we've just sat down
when you starting again??

MY HOE🤍
8, so like in 10
can you meet me rq in the tunnel??

MY BITCH🫀
yeah i'm coming!!

————
THIRD PERSON

nailea stood up from her seat between Denise and her mother, telling them she was going to see Jude quickly, the young girl jogged down the stairs and quickly walked towards her destination. As soon as her boy was in her viewpoint, her speedy walk morphed into a joyful skip. Nai then reached jude and jumped onto him wrapping herself around the boy, before squealing slightly. "Hi!"

Jude laughed before replying, "hey baby, what's got you so excited?" he asked before pulling his girlfriend in for a soft kiss.

Once they pulled away Nailea answered, "what are you on about? you're literally about to win the fucking euros baby!" She exclaimed somehow pulling the boy even closer to her if that was possible. Jude couldn't help but fond over how supportive and determined that him and his team were going to win the tournament.