𝘹𝘹𝘷. 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺?

————
THIRD PERSON

"NAILEA! THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE TAKING THIS LONG FOR THIS ALBUM TO BE DONE! I WANT IT DONE TONIGHT DO YOU HEAR ME?"  Nailea's manager screamed from the top of their lungs through the young girls phone

"NAILEA! THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE TAKING THIS LONG FOR THIS ALBUM TO BE DONE! I WANT IT DONE TONIGHT DO YOU HEAR ME?" Nailea's manager screamed from the top of their lungs through the young girls phone.

Nai rolled her eyes and hung up immediately before shoving her face into her hands.

the girl had now locked herself in her studio, forcing herself to try and finish this stupid album but she was having a brain fart.

Nailea currently laid upside down on her spinny chair just blowing raspberries, impatiently waiting for the songs to just come to her brain. The 18 year old stayed this way for 10 minutes until she heard the studio room door open, she turned around and saw her mother staring at her in her nurse uniform with her crazed look. "Nai... you know this isn't normal..right?"

"I'm stuckkkkk" She moaned to her mama.

"Physically?? or." She sarcastically said giving her a dumbfounded look, "i don't know what to write and literally nothing is coming to my dumb brain." she groaned annoyed.

"Okay.." She started sighing slightly, she placed down the coffee that she had brought for her daughter.

"Okay show me what you've got so far." Julia ordered her daughter to sit upright as she pulled up the spare chair next to her, Nailea showed her mother her incomplete album hoping that she could help her figure out what was missing.

Julia looked at all of the songs smiling at her baby's talent and creativity, being immensely proud of her and how much she had accomplished at such a young age. Once the woman finally finished listening to the album she she turned to Nailea, "This is beautiful nai."

"But..?" Nailea added, "I know you ignoring writing about something.. and you can tell that you're not letting it all out. Whatever it is or whoever it is has clearly effected you and i think it'll be good for the album if you put something deeply meaningful and relatable. But i think you need to let whatever that problem is baby.. you can't hold that in anymore." Julia softly said to her daughter as she brushed the hairs that fell in front of her face. she lifted her daughters face so that she was looking Nai in her eye, Nailea leaning further into her mothers caring touch.

"I'm scared to write about him mama." She softly admitted

"I know baby... Pero ya no puedes aguantar esto, te está haciendo daño. (But you can't keep this in anymore, it's hurting you. ) Whether you think i can see it or not." Julie chuckled slightly, "I wish i could stay amor but i have to get back to work. I'll come over tonight and you can show me it okay?" She asked as she got up from her seat and reached for her purse, she walked up to her daughter and have her a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye mama!"

Once the girl was finally alone again, she let out a big sigh and began working, the girl somehow finding it within herself to write the remaining songs that were missing.