𝘹𝘹. 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩!

————
THIRD PERSON

"BYE!! IT WAS LOVELY MEETING ALL OF YOU!" NAILEA SAID HUGGING JOBE AND THEN DENISE

"BYE!! IT WAS LOVELY MEETING ALL OF YOU!" NAILEA SAID HUGGING JOBE AND THEN DENISE. Denise gave the girl a small peck of the forehead, "thank you for inviting us sweetheart, we had a wonderful time!" She replied before walking towards the door.

"Hey kiddo, next dinner's on us! i'm never trusted you and Jude near a stove again." Mark jokes giving her a comforting hug, ruffling her hair,

"what do you mean? you ate it didn't ya!" Jude shouted, while being engulfed in a comforting hug with Julia. Refusing to let go to the woman he had become fond over. "Yeah i was gagging with every breath, man." Jobe added, earning a high five from his dad.

"Do you mind not stealing my mother?" Nai sarcastically asked walking with Jude's family to the door, jude and julie close behind laughing away.

"Hey she's my mother aswell, hush up." Jude replied.

Once the two families were finally ready to go, the young couple stood on her patio, waving them goodbye as they each walked out. Jude and Nai watched with smiles on their faces as their families laughed with one another, how julie gave Jobe a sweet kiss on the forehead. Smiles on everyone's faces, their laughter echoing.

The two teens were happy that their family got along so well, this somewhat solidifying their relationship — well halfway, this was all the confirmation both of them needed that they were right for eachother.

After watching both cars reverse out of the driveway the two of them returned into the house, Nai hugging the boy from behind as he dragged them through the house towards the kitchen. once they arrived, the girl situated herself on the counter as jude went to get a drink before coming over to stand inbetween her legs. Music whispering in the background, filling in the silence.

Nai didn't say anything, just watched the boy with a look of adoration at the boy. he could be doing something so simple yet Nailea would think he looked amazing. The boy however didn't react to the feeling of nai's eyes being glued to him, rather just letting her imagination run wild.

"you're so sexy." She said abruptly, a smirk finding its way onto jude's face, as he leaned in to place a small peck on her lips before pulling away slightly to stare at her eyes.

"You're beautiful." he mumbled lowly, his eyes darting back and forth from her eyes to her lips. their faces dangerously close together.

Nai's hands subconsciously found their way onto the back of jude's neck playing with the small curls that were there, Jude's hands firmly placed on each of her thighs, gripping them.

"Be my boyfriend.." Nai said, almost whispering but jude heard her. "i already am your boyfriend idiot."

"I mean be my actual boyfriend." Nailea reiterated, nervously scratching his neck, soothingly, "you know like posting eachother, going on dates all that shit. i wanna do it with you.. all of it."