Baby steps

Content warning: explicit sex scene 

“Please, keep going, keep going,” Greta whispered in a choked voice, holding Carson’s head in place while this one sucked one of her nipples and massaged the other with her hand.

Carson had come just some minutes ago, but she hadn’t waited for a second to pin Greta to the sink, keeping her in place, lifting her blouse, and starting to take care of her nipples. It was one of Carson’s favorite spots, Greta was so sensitive there, it made her crazy to hear the moans and see the goosebumps on her skin while she dedicated her full attention to her breasts.

“Fuck, Carse, I’m- I'm dripping,” Greta stuttered.

Carson moaned against her chest. She wasn't used to dirty talk. Actually, she wasn't used to any of that. Sex had been mechanic and quick for as long as she remembered. When she was alone, it was just a tiny bit better, at least she'd get her needs satisfied. But with Greta… There was freedom, generosity, care, and so much desire, all mixed up perfectly. They’d take their time with each other, even right at the moment when they were inside a tiny motorhome washroom with only a few minutes to enjoy. And then there was the dirty talk… Greta had a way of using her words that would put Carson on the edge. She drove her crazy in the best way possible. 

“I’m sorry, I know you love it when I stay up here, but I have to see you, I have to taste you.” Carson said hurriedly when she backed away from her chest.

She lowered her body, staying on her knees, barely fitting there in that cubicle. She pushed Greta’s skirt up and her panties down to her knees.

“Carson…” Greta panted her name, turned on by the way Carson just took control of the situation.

Carson was fueled by her name leaving Greta’s lips, she leaned in and smelled her. The perfectly trimmed hair felt good against her nose and lips. She kissed here and there, enjoying every little part, then moved down, softly kissing her clit. Greta gasped and held onto the sink. Carson dived in, kissing her labia, the flat of her tongue doing marvelous things Greta had only thought about until that moment.

Carson played with her tongue at her entrance, Greta moaned louder and exposed herself even more. Carson moaned back in pleasure, her own clit throbbing hearing those soft whines and whimpers. God, she was eating Greta up and she was doing it right, she just knew it, and felt so confident, as if she’d been made to do just that, give Greta all the pleasure in the world.

Carson moved one hand up, pinching Greta’s right nipple and the woman bucked against her mouth, hot wetness coating her tongue. Carson growled and collected the moisture to take back to Greta’s clit. She made slow circles, then moved to pendulum movements and Greta held her head in place, desperately riding her face.

“Fuck-” she choked on the word, “take me, Carse- fuck.”

Carson made a mental note to write down how Greta felt against her mouth later. How soft, how wet, how warm, how sweet. She brought her hand down into her own pants and drew quick and hard circles on her clit, her own throbbing now impossible to ignore. She moaned her release against Greta’s clit, the final little touch to make the woman come undone in her mouth.

Carson couldn’t leave her for a little after that, her taste and texture too good to simply let go of. But Greta finally pulled her up after getting her own body back together.

“You look so good right now,” she whispered, watching Carson’s swollen and red lips and the sticky mess around them and on her chin.

Carson smiled shyly. Greta noticed Carson’s hand as wet and sticky as her lips.