v.

"Chill out a little," Kageyama tells Hinata who was running around the place excitedly like a little kid.

"I can't help it! I've never done a training camp before!" Hinata tells him.

"What's so great about having a bunch of dirty guys in your face all day long?" Tsukishima says in digusts.

"Tsukishima, you turd!" Tanaka scolds him.

"All air within a quarter-mile radius of Kiyoko and Hikaru is sparkling clean!" Nishinoya says angrily.

"Can you not tell that this air in here is as fresh and clear as the Ou Moutain spring? I pity you." Tanaka says.

"Shimizu lives nearby, so she goes home when the day's done," Suga tells them.

"Don't panic Ryu, we still have Hikaru," Nishinoya tells him.

"Hikaru will also be staying with Shimizu," Suga tells the two of them before walking away cutely like a penguin. This caused Tanaka and Nishinoya to fall flat on the floor. 

 "What the..." Takeda sensei screamed a little as he suddenly sees Tanaka and Nishinoya crawling on the floor, looking like they haven't drunk water in days. "What are you guys doing?" Takeda sensei asks them.

"Takeda Chan." Tanaka says "It's hopeless. We're done for." Suddenly their faces turned back to normal when they saw Hikaru and Kiyoko appear right in front of them. 

"What are the two of you idiots doing?" I ask as I see tears of happiness rolled down their faces. 

🏐

"Okay, that's one round for everyone." Coach Ukai tells them. "Next up is running!"

Before following the boys for their run, Hikaru went up to Coach Ukai to talk to him.

"Excuse me, Coach Ukai?" I ask him. 

"Yes. Hikaru, right?" He asks her. 

"Yes, umm...I came up with some attack strategies that might help with the match." I tell him as I handed him a piece of paper. He then analyse the drawings on the paper and was amazed by it.  

"This is perfect. You're a genius. How did you manage to come up with this?" Coach Ukai asks her. 

Well, my dad trains the Japan team ever since I went to high school and I've picked up some attack strategies from him that I think might help us with the practice match against Nekoma." I tell him.  

"I'll be sure to use these strategies as this may help us win the match with Nekoma. By the way, may I ask why you didn't join the girl's volleyball club?" He asks Hikaru. "I saw you training with Kageyama this morning and your serves and spikes are just as good as him, maybe even better."