xii.

"I'm well aware

"I'm well aware...That the bathroom is where you run into dangerous people. Carefully...carefully..." Hinata thinks to himself. 

"What are you doing?" A voice calls out and Hinata recognizes it and slowly turns around to see Oikawa and Iwaizumi behind him. Hinata soon starts shaking. 

"I heard that you defeated a two-meter opponent. Amazing!" Iwaizumi says. 

"Yes! No!" Hinata says nervously as he is terrified of them. 

"So did you or did not?" Iwaizumi asks him. 

"Once the match begins, this squirt is really hard to handle. We should take the chance now and bury him somewhere" Oikawa scares Hinata, making him even more nervous. 

"I'll take my leave then," Hinata says as he runs off, but he accidentally bumps into someone.

"Hinata shoyou," Ushijima says. "As well as Oikawa and Iwaizumi." Ushijima then looks up to see Oikawa and Iwaizumi behind Hinata with a piss-off face. 

"Why did he have to appear now?" Oikawa asks. 

"Who knows," Iwaizumi replies.

"This is the last competition in high school you'll have. All the best." Usijima wishes them.

"How infuriating," Oikawa says pissed off.

"We are still going to the Nationals so how could this be our last one?" Iwaizumi says. 

"But only one team can make it to the Nationals," Ushijima tells them. 

"Oh, Hinata. Are you done?" I say but as I walk towards him, I soon realize that Ushijima, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi are there.

"Oh, hello Hikaru." Ushijima greets her.

"Hello, Ushijima," I greeted him back.

"Congrats on winning 1st place in your competition. I'll be looking forward to your concert once nationals have ended." He tells her. 

"Thanks, all the best for your match," I tell him and he walks away but stops and says.

"No matter what team, I'll take you on," Usijima tells Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and Hinata before walking off.

"I'm even more piss now." Oikawa tells Iwaizumi. Once Ushijima left, Oikawa, ever the dramatic one, couldn't help but whine to Hikaru about his perception of Ushiwaka's behavior. "Hikaru, did you see that? Ushijima was totally flirting with you! I can't believe he's still hung up on you."