xiii.

"Bring it on!" Ennoshita shouts loudly before receiving the ball

"Bring it on!" Ennoshita shouts loudly before receiving the ball. Kageyama then sets the ball to Asahi who then hits the ball, earning Karasuno back a point. 

The whistle blew not long after and Yamaguchi was swapped in while Tsukishima was swapped out of the court. Yamaguchi was shaking with fear, but after Tsukishima's encouragement, he felt a lot better. 

Yamaguchi then did a jump float and none of Wakunan members were able to receive it, but on his second attempt, he completely gave up on the jump float, making it easier for Wakunan members to receive it. The ball then went toward Yamaguchi's direction, but he was frozen with fear. Luckily, Ennoshita manages to receive the ball and Kageyama then sets the ball to Asahi who then hits it into Wakunan's court; Karasuno wins the first set. 

The whistle blew and now the players are getting ready for the 2nd set. 

"Mr Ukai is back!" Kinoshita says. 

"Yamaguchi!" Coach Ukai shouts angrily. 

"Wait, He knows," Ennoshita tells Coach Ukai. "I think he knows it the best."

 🏐

It is now time to start the second match. Kageyama sets the ball to Asahi, but one of Wakunan's players managed to receive his ball. Takeru then smacked the ball, but it was blocked by Hinata, and the ball went flying up. When Hinata landed on the floor, he quickly ran towards the ball. Hinata managed to hit the ball back to the court, but he nearly banged into the Hikaru, Coach Ukai, and Takeda Sensei who were sitting down on the bench. Thanks to Coach Ukai's fast thinking, he lifted up the bench, causing Hinata to not get injured during the process. Kageyama then sets the ball to Hinata and he smacks the ball into Wakunan's court, earning Karasuno a point. 

Moving on to the third set, the score was now 18, with both teams having 18 points. Both teams were exhausted and trying their best on the court to beat one another.

The match continues with Karasuno doing a synchronization attack, earning them a point. The match went on with both teams making mistakes. Karasuno was now at a match point and Takeru smacked the ball onto Hinata's hand, causing the ball to fly out of the court. He was so sure that they were going to win back the point, but out of nowhere, Ennoshita managed to receive the ball. Kageyama then sets the ball to Hinata and they did their famous quick attack. The ball hit one of Wakunan's players' hands, causing the ball to fly out of the court and Karasuno won. They will proceed to the next round. 

 🏐

Once they've finished packing, they headed out of the court so that other players can use it for their match. As they were about to walk out, they saw Daichi standing in front of them.