vii.

"Since everyone has been trying new things, and trying it all in the court

"Since everyone has been trying new things, and trying it all in the court. Although, I've said this many times, take note of Fukurodani's number 4 and don't let him spike easily. We've been doing a lot of penalties during this camp, compared to the first away games, everyone has improved." Coach Ukai tells them before they start their practice match with Fukurodani High. 

Asahi serves the first ball and manages to break off Fukurodani's formation. Akaashi then sets the ball to Bokuto who smacks the ball, but he is blocked by Tsukishima and Kageyama. Luckily for Bokuto, the ball went out. 

Kageyama sets the ball to Tsukishima, but one of the members from Fukurodani managed to receive it. It was time for Bokuto's turn to hit the ball. Even though three of the tallest player in Karasuno was blocking Bokuto, Bokuto somehow managed to hit a cut shot away from the blockers. 

"That was an insane cut shot," Suga says. 

"Hitting at a sharp angle against a triple block is really hard," I explain to Yachi. 

"The shoulders have to be flexible or it will put pressure on the body," Kiyoko added.

It was now finally Hinata's turn to be in the court. Nishinoya receives the ball and Kageyama sets the ball to Hinata who is ready to hit the ball but is going to get blocked by two of Fukurdani's blockers. Hinata hit the volleyball softly instead of smack it down. It landed into Fukurdani's court and none of the players could reach the ball in time. This caused everyone to be surprised by Hinata's action. 

"A feint?" Bokuto says with a surprised look on his face. 

"Weren't you the one who taught him that?" Akaashi reminded him.

"I will definitely not let them get any more points," Bokuto says.

"I think it's impossible to not lose any points completely," Akaashi tells him truthfully.

"Akaashi, you should back me up sometimes," Bokuto tells him. "Damn it! That squirt! We will not lose." 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the court, Kuroo and Kenma were having their water break as they watched Karasuno's match against Fukurdani High. They were impressed by the quick attack that Hinata and Kageyama had just done just now. 

"Shoyo always tries something new," Kenma tells Kuroo.

"If that squirt is on our team, you might be more driven," Kuroo suggests.

"I can't be on the same team as Shoyo," Kenma tells him.

"Why?" He asks Kenma.

"Because I'd have to keep up with him, who is constantly evolving. No matter how natural I look when I slack, it probably can't fool him. He even saw through that genius freshman setter's split moment of hesitation. Isn't that very tiring?" Kenma explains to Kuroo before taking a sip of his water.