ii.

They are currently on their way to Aoba Johsai High School

They are currently on their way to Aoba Johsai High School. Hikaru decided to take a short nap as she stayed up all night trying to plan an attack strategy for them. As she was sleeping, she was woken up by Tanaka screaming. When she turned around to see what was the commotion, it turns out that Hinata had puked onto Tanaka's pants. 

Not long after, they finally reached their destination. Hikaru did a final check to see if they had left anything on the bus before heading into the gymnasium. 

"I got to go to the bathroom!" Hinata tells us. 

"So it's coming out on both ends now?" Tanaka questions him. "You're a busy guy!"

"He's doing it again? That's pathetic! He needs a good, motivational whack." Kageyama says angrily and was about to attack Hinata. Luckily Suga and Hikaru grabbed onto Kageyama to stop him from chasing after Hinata. 

"Hey, what are you saying?" Suga tells him. 

"Tobio you know Hinata's not the type that responds to that stuff!" I tell him.

"Hikaru senpai, you'll never know unless you try." He tells Hikaru. "Just one whack!" 

"Ryu, help me hold this simpleton, I am losing my grip," I tell him and he quickly helped Suga and Hikaru out.  

🏐

"Hey, doesn't he go to Karasuno? The school we're playing against today?" Yahaba asks Kindachi. 

"Who?" Kindachi asks. 

"The King of the court." He tells him. "You're from the same middle school as him, right, Kindachi?"

"Oh, you mean Kageyama? There's nothing special about him. His individual technique was better than the rest, but he's just not cut out for teamwork. He's full of himself." Kindachi tells Yahaba. 

"Really? Well, he did choose Karasuno. Maybe they had a good team once, but now...the only thing I remember about Karasuno is that they have two managers that are both gorgeous and hot." Yahaba says. 

"For real!" Kindachi asks. 

"Yeah," Yahaba replies. "One of them got a sexy vibe...while the other one has an innocent vibe. Oh, yeah. And I heard that one of the members looks like a thug. He's got a shaved head, mean eyes, and he looks kind of dumb.

As they were talking, Tanaka suddenly appeared out of nowhere and this caused the two boys to get scared. 

"I wouldn't mock my team too much. We'll tear you apart." Tanaka tells them. 

"Come on, don't intimidate them like that, Tanaka-san," Tsukishima says. "Look at them. You're scaring the poor, elite players."