vi.

"What are you doing, Kageyama?" Hinata asks him as he sees Kageyama setting up empty water bottles near the net in a straight line

"From tonight onwards, I'll no longer practice with you," Kageyama tells Hinata. "Of course, in the matches too, I'll also not use the new attack." 

"Why?" Hinata asks him.

"You told me, didn't you? Don't give, up." Kageyama tells Hinata. "At this rate, there's no point in practicing with you."

"Etto..." Yachi says as she doesn't know what to do or to say. "Ano..." 

"I get it," Hinata says before running out of the gymnasium with Hikaru chasing after him to make sure he's okay. 

"Hinata, wait up!" I shouted as Hinata ran super fast, but luckily Hikaru was able to catch up with him.

After running for a while, Hinata peaked around the corner of the entrance of gymnasium 3. 

"Oh, Tsukki, did you bring a teammate today?" Bokuto asks Tsukishima.

"Where's your partner?" Tsuhishima asks Hinata. 

"Kageyama is practicing by himself again. I originally got Kenma to toss for me, but he ran away after tossing five balls." Hinata tells them.

"It's impressive that you're able to get Kenma to toss for you five times," Kuroo tells Hinata. 

"Please let me practice with you!" Hinata and Lev say together. 

"Lev?" Hinata says, wondering why Lev was here. 

"Hinata?" Lev says wondering the same thing as Hinata. 

"Lev, shouldn't you be practicing your receive with Yaku?" Kuroo questions him.

"O-oh, Yaku said that my performance today was great, so he let me off earlier." Lev lies to Kuroo.

"Is that true?" Kuroo questions Lev. "Whatever, forget it. Since we have enough people, let's play 3-on-3" 

"Oh, who's that on the floor?" Bokuto asks as they see a girl with brown hair on her knees, trying to catch her breath. 

"Ehh, senpai! Are you okay?" Hinata asks Hikaru as she looks like she's going to pass out anytime soon. 

"W-Why did y-you run s-so fast, I c-called out f-for you t-to slow down. I-I was worried a-about you." Hikaru says as she catches her breath. "I-I think I-I'm going to die." 

"Sorry, Hikaru senpai." Hinata apologizes to her as he carries her inside the gymnasium. 

"Aren't you one of Karasuno's managers that can play very well?" Bokuto asks Hikaru. "Can you play with us!" 

"Y-Yeah I am, you guys can continue with whatever you are doing. I'm j-just going to c-catch my breath f-first." I tell them.

"Hikaru senpai are you okay?" Tsukishima asks Hikaru.