x.

Today is the Spring High Tournament

Today is the Spring High Tournament. The boys were now getting ready to play their match with Ohgiminami High School. Hikaru and Yachi are now on top of the gymnasium, watching them while Kiyoko is the only one with the boys due to only one manager being able to be downstairs. 

"Oh, you're here to watch them play, Mr Ukai?" A guy says and this causes both Yachi and Hikaru to turn their heads. They say Coach Ukai walking towards them with two other boys tagging along with him.

"Yes," He tells him. 

"After all, it's your dear grandson's team." The guy tells him.

"This has nothing to do with him." He says. 

"Ukai? Grandson?" Yachi asks confusedly.

"He used to be Karasuno's coach way before Coach Ukai took over us just a couple of months ago," I tell Yachi. 

"Oh," Yachi says. 

The match started with Asahi serving as the starting point. The ball went into the court with a super fast speed and none of the Ohgiminami boys could react to the ball, earning Karasuno the first point. 

As the match went on, Karasuno was on fire and they were more confident with their playing better than ever. Karasuno manages to win the overall game and Karasuno is now proceeding to their next match.

🏐

Karasuno will now be starting their second game with Kakugawa High School. The game started with Tsukishima serving, Hyakuzawa then smacked the ball with ease even though there were three blockers in front of him. He easily spiked above Karasuno's blockers, leaving the team speechless even Hikaru. 

"What the that's so unfair. He's way too tall!" I thought to myself.  As the game went on, the 2m guy was becoming a problem for Karasuno as if keeps on blocking their ball, Karasuno will really not be able to make it to nationals. Right after that Karasuno called for a time out. 

The game resumed with Tanaka serving and when Hyakuzawa smacked the ball, NIshinoya managed to receive it this time, Kageyama then set the ball to Hinata who then did their quick attack. This left the Kakugawa volleyball team speechless and the crowd started going crazy when they saw Kageyama and Hinata's weird quick attack. Karasuno was now on a roll thanks to the first year's quick attack and they won the first set with ease once they figured out how to receive Hyakuzawa balls. 

By the second set, Karasuno had familiarised themselves with Kakugawa High School playing and they've won the second set. 

A/N: Yeah, sorry for the super short and filler chapter

A/N: Yeah, sorry for the super short and filler chapter. Also, I'm just really lazy to talk about the match, so there will be double updates next week.